How did you find TBN?

/ How did you find TBN? #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
I'm curious how we all found TBN. I can't remember exactly how I got here but I am glad I did. So how did you all find your way here?

/ How did you find TBN? #2  
I was doing a search for parts for the old Sears garden tractor that I was using to mow. Somehow came across this and for some reason I stayed around even though it wasn't what I was looking for - maybe because I knew one of these days (some day) I wanted a tractor and this could lead me down to make sure I purchased the right one. Well, I know what I want, but I'm missing one small ingredient........BTW, wore the Sears out this spring and haven't been able to find the parts or the people that can make it fire again. So now I'm using an old Wizard lawn mower from Western Auto hand-me-down.

/ How did you find TBN? #3  
As a member of an antique tractor club I was introduced to TBN by some of the other members that have CUT's.

/ How did you find TBN? #4  
I was surfing around looking for sites with tractor info, and someone on the CTB mentioned TBN. Great site, glad I found it..............chim

/ How did you find TBN? #5  
I found it back before it was TBN. I was typing in Kubota on Yahoo or Altavista and up came this site. I recall the original site had Kubota in its name. I started off as Paddock and later changed it to Rat. Rat...

/ How did you find TBN? #6  
I was looking for information on tractors and farm work . A member here is a member over on the ytmag. boards directed me here . Learning a lot from both .
Bill g.

/ How did you find TBN? #7  
On April of 2000 I was looking for comfortable website to learn also share info...kick back and relax.

TBN has become like a home away from home..also very addictive. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ How did you find TBN? #8  
<font color=blue>I found it back before it was TBN. I was typing in Kubota on Yahoo or Altavista and up came this site. I recall the original site had Kubota in its name. I started off as Paddock and later changed it to Rat. Rat... </font color=blue>

Yeah....what he said!

Well... except for the Padock/Rat part /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ How did you find TBN? #9  
I was looking to replace a Wheel Horse and had already been to a Kubota dealer in Lancaster County (drooling over a BX2200!!!).

Couldn't convince the CFO to spend 12K dollars for the BX, so I did a search....found a great site (here) to get more information.

Ended up buying the 670, of course. Now, the CFO didn't know about this one until I casually mentioned "Dear, the tractor will be delivered Saturday..."

The rest, as they say, is history.

/ How did you find TBN? #10  
I had my tractor, and knew about tractors way before I touched a computer! The school I work at put a computer in the teacher's room and I started playing with the internet. I typed in " Kubota BX 2200" and . among other places, TBN popped up. It took me a couple of years to register, as I could not do it from the school computer.
As a matter of fact, I am probably the only member who used his tractor hobby as a reason to join the internet age!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.