How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tractor?

/ How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tractor? #11  
The premise is well beyond what I consider to be practical or useful. The only way you will fit in a reversed seat in a TN cab is if you happen to be a double amputee. There simply willl be no room for your legs below the knee. Sell the Bradco, take the money budgeted for the RC gadgetry and buy a used full size TLB.

As usual, Rick makes a lot of sense. I will only add that used mini-excavators are everywhere now that the economy is in the dumpster, one would compliment your tractor very well.

/ How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tractor? #12  
I will only add that used mini-excavators are everywhere now that the economy is in the dumpster, one would compliment your tractor very well.

Probably a better plan than my own.

/ How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tractor?
Ha, I considered going the used mini ex route. I was digging about 700' of ditch with a 1.5 ton mini ex that I had rented. Dang thing wouldn't dig for crap. I wound up renting a bobcat 325 which worked just fine. On the way home from that job I spotted a 1.5 ton mini like the first one I rented for sale. Just for grins I called for the price ( guessed $3-5k). Guy say's $10k firm. I said, ok thanks, bye.

I would like to have a mini ex but it would have to be a 5 ton machine with a cab and AC.

My tractor is at a friends farm so I will have to get it back here before I can check to see if the cab is to small for the seat to turn (and me to get in it).

Tim