How do you loose a 1500lb loader?

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader?
Congrats!!!!

My Brother had an L3240 with FEL. It was horribly jumpy. I never did get used to it for delicate work.
Yeah I'm going to have to see how it goes I'm not new to hydraulics I have run grand dad's ford with bush hog loader extensively and I run all types of equipment at work particularly a lull and this thing is fast, I flipped my bucked up in the air like a coin by accident when I went to put it under the equipment shed.

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #32  
Yeah I'm going to have to see how it goes I'm not new to hydraulics I have run grand dad's ford with bush hog loader extensively and I run all types of equipment at work particularly a lull and this thing is fast, I flipped my bucked up in the air like a coin by accident when I went to put it under the equipment shed.

Yep. Your reflexes will adjust. You'll love it once you figure it out. Glad it is finally working out for you!!!!

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #33  
Loader is on I started it at 4:15 and used it with the pallet forks to unload the bucket at 5:45. Was gonna snap a photograph but my phone died. Nice but seems super jumpy gotta play with that some more and get her lubed up.
Have you run the cylinders back and forth to the end of their travel a few times to bleed them? Having a slug of air in the cylinders can cause that and it usually takes 5-8 cycles back and forth to the end of their travel to push it all out.

Aaron Z

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #34  
:thumbsup:

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #35  
After you cycle the air out of those cylinders it would be a good idea to check the hydraulic fluid level. They could easily take a couple of quarts to fill up.

Have you run the cylinders back and forth to the end of their travel a few times to bleed them? Having a slug of air in the cylinders can cause that and it usually takes 5-8 cycles back and forth to the end of their travel to push it all out.

Aaron Z
No I haven't I will when I get home as soon as I get it greased up.
After you cycle the air out of those cylinders it would be a good idea to check the hydraulic fluid level. They could easily take a couple of quarts to fill up.
I picked up 2-1/2 gallons of UTD while I was at the dealer yesterday already planning ahead.

OK so admission of guilt I found out this afternoon why it was so jumpy, somehow we overlooked hooking up one of the tilt cylinders last night and that was causing the issues. Got that straightened out greased everything up real good and topped off the fluid then the first thing I did with my new loader is add fork pockets to the firewood rack we keep on the porch and go get a load of wood.

20170105_163242.jpg20170105_164054.jpg

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #38  
Glad it's working out for you!!!! Don't worry about the "Stupid Human" trick. Every one of us have done something similar!!!!! Thanks for posting the pics. :)

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #39  
Glad it's working out for you!!!! Don't worry about the "Stupid Human" trick. Every one of us have done something similar!!!!! Thanks for posting the pics. :)

My mosst embarrassing one was with my homebuilt log spliter - wouldn't start one day. Found it was a very bad sparkplug, Off to town for a new plug, return, install, still no go. Give up and hook it to the truck and off to Mr fix-it in town. Pull into their lot and go to unhook and see the plug wire laying innocently right next to the plug. Quiclly hooked it up, gave pull and it was running. Looked up and the boss and head shop guy was watching. I had called them and told them I was coming and what the problem was.

And then there was the day the truck died on me and wouldn't restart. Called a tow. Shop called shortly after and said they had it running. Out of gas...with a full second tank .

/ How do you loose a 1500lb loader? #40  
Glad you got your loader. Worth the wait. After I added mine to my former 1720 I wondered how I ever got by without it. You have now taken an excellent utility tractor and made it even better. Enjoy and post more pictures.