How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #51  
You have that Case TV 540 right? 88 HP
Not sure if I'll tackle this year or 2022. Spring might be better. I gets pretty wet out there. And cold.
I'm in Wisconsin
Case TV450. Might be worth a phone call to someone local who does land clearing for a quote. . This would be a fairly easy job for them

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #52  
Sorry meant TV 450

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #53  
Case TV450. Might be worth a phone call to someone local who does land clearing for a quote. . This would be a fairly easy job for them
I have other projects to work on too, like 250 Dead Ash Trees (thank you ask bore).
I really would like to buy a steer, but can't justify it. So rental looks like the way. Years ago I rented Steer with Back Hoe to plant. Seems ironic that now I will be renting to tear down

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #54  
I have other projects to work on too, like 250 Dead Ash Trees (thank you ask bore).
I really would like to buy a steer, but can't justify it. So rental looks like the way. Years ago I rented Steer with Back Hoe to plant. Seems ironic that now I will be renting to tear down
That's ASH not ASK

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #55  
That's ASH not ASK
One of the family businesses just lost all of their ash trees. I helped dad plant those 30 years ago

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #56  
One of the family businesses just lost all of their ash trees. I helped dad plant those 30 years ago
I moved out here about 30 years ago. Went to auctions and leveled the land with old tractors, disc, etc... then proceeded to plant 2000 trees every year for about 10 years. I mixed them up and thank god only the Ash took the hit. So now I have more fire food then I'll ever be able to use. No need to buy any more.
I'm on 20 acres of wood land now. Don't find much of that around this area of Wisconsin.

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #57  
Do they have fruit? Seems odd some call it an orange, others a type of apple tree.

At 50 seconds in this video you can see the "orange" fruit.

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #59  
Good for target practice. That's about it.
Shooting them can spread the seeds around. One of those, don't ask me how I know things.

/ How does one remove tree rows of hedge apple #60  
Shooting them can spread the seeds around. One of those, don't ask me how I know things.
Lol. Our range area stays mowed so no issues.