How far would you travel for the right tractor?

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #61  
3300 round trip for my ls, 1900 round trip for my kubota, only 1000 round trip for the cat

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #62  
Wow. Never seen a fly-n-drive with a tractor before. That must have been an experience :)
It was an amazing experience and so far everything has been positive.
I got the tractor earlier than expected, and their support has been amazing.

Here is a link to my review.

Check out this review of Rivera's Machinery, Inc. on Google Maps

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #64  
The local Kubota dealer is in Spokane. A 25 mile drive for me. That's far enough.

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #65  
Coming from northern michigan, I had to deliver a customer vehicle to houston. Since it was a paid trip and I was going to have an empty trailer on the way back, I used it as an excuse to pick up a Massey 1740m in Oklahoma City for a very good deal.
IMG_20220522_133853836_HDR.jpg

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #66  
I bought a backhoe 3000 miles away because it was exactly what I wanted and it was cheaper than local backhoes-even with shipping. Seller did great job of emailing pictures and videos.

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #67  
Not a tractor but 3 1/2 hours one way for my wife's horse.......:rolleyes:

When buying or selling a horse it's common for people to drive or more usually fly hundreds or thousands of mile to look at one horse. It happens every day. We're not talking race horses, just backyard riding horses.

Horse prices average out to be quite a bit less than a new tractor costs, although ongoing costs tend to be more for a horse than a tractor.
And tractors - even used ones - live longer.
It's all about what's important.

I bought a tractor off of Craig's list in Wash. State and had it shipped to Colorado. Sight unseen & top dollar.

rScotty

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #68  
Just bought this 2010 145HP Challenger MT535B from Canada. PITA to get it shipped here, but it was what I was looking for and the price was good.

1658063879512.jpeg

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #69  
I have had two delivered and picked up three.
The 3 I picked up were 90miles round trip.

I have sold 4.
One buyer was from WV. Two hundred miles round trip.
One was from Oklahoma. About 1500 miles round trip.
The B3200 went to North Carolina. 600 mile round trip.
And the B2650 went to the Lexington, Ky area about 250 miles round trip.

/ How far would you travel for the right tractor? #70  
Whitbread - I don't envy you that trip - Michigan to Houston. Fifty years ago - almost to the day - I made a trip to a conference in Houston. Anchorage, AK to Houston, TX. Walking from the plane to the terminal - I thought the plane had made a left turn and we were in HELL.

I had NEVER experienced such heat and humidity. The terminal was no better. It was their brand new International terminal and they were experiencing problems with the air conditioning system.

Galveston was much better and there they have great seafood.