How is this possible?

/ How is this possible? #51  
As I understand it, he had the frame break on a F350, had it fixed, then upgraded to a F450 and had the same issue.

Aaron Z

Then it leads me to believe he is doing something wrong, terribly wrong. Working against basic physics I guess 🤷*♂️

/ How is this possible? #52  
Then it leads me to believe he is doing something wrong, terribly wrong. Working against basic physics I guess ��*♂️
IIRC, the pickup version of the F350 and the F450 share the same frame, so he upgraded everything but the part that broke the first time.

Aaron Z

/ How is this possible? #53  
I just saw this on FB and got to wondering how it could happen? I'm guessing that the tongue weight of the trailer along with whatever is in the back of the camper must have been so heavy that it leveraged the frame of the truck. But I just can't believe that frame would bend like this before something else would fail.

View attachment 622448

If the truck was an Eastern or Northern truck the frame could be rusted through making the frame weak. I've watched a lot of mechanics on you tube working on vehicles in the rust belt, some frames look like brown corn flakes they were rusted so bad.

/ How is this possible? #54  
If both pics are legit, you can chalk it up to slow learning. ;)

/ How is this possible? #56  
That bad boy is bent pretty good. Gonna take some real money to fix that.

Like jack up the body and drive a whole new undercarriage underneath it.
But I'm thinking this whole thing is a photoshop hoax. Obviously 2 different trucks but the camper and trailer appear to be the same. What are the odds the camper brand and the trailer with same stone shield would be the same? I say slim.

/ How is this possible? #57  
i have seen that a couple times, the frame is bent truck is totaled. the ford raptor guys buy an aftermarket frame strengthening kit to prevent theirs from doing it, pretty common

Not necessarily. The Ford trucks are designed with a 3 piece frame that allows for one section to be replaced anywhere on the truck. I had a two weeks old F150 get rear ended pretty good and it bent the h3ll out of the frame. The insurance adjuster said it was totaled, then we had it towed to the Ford garage and they said no big deal. Literally lifted the cab and bed off the frame and replaced the bent section. Good to go 3 weeks later.

/ How is this possible? #58  
Like jack up the body and drive a whole new undercarriage underneath it.
But I'm thinking this whole thing is a photoshop hoax. Obviously 2 different trucks but the camper and trailer appear to be the same. What are the odds the camper brand and the trailer with same stone shield would be the same? I say slim.
See my earlier post, same trailer and camper, one truck was a F350, the other was a F450:
As I understand it, he had the frame break on a F350, had it fixed, then upgraded to a F450 and had the same issue.

Aaron Z

Aaron Z