How manual transmissions work

/ How manual transmissions work #11  
I understand what you are saying, but I've never liked blaming the object for someone's actions.

I feel its in the same boat as blaming the alcohol for someone driving drunk or a gun for someone getting shot.

Once you start removing a person's personal responsibility for their actions I think it's only going to lead to more problems.
I agree - parents' fault in electronics zombifying their kids. Our kids grew up with computers around, but they had set times they could use them and they were allowed to do particular things with them (the first game they had was a "game" that taught them how to type and they got that before they used the computer for anything else, and we had a few other puzzle-based games -- but for the most part the computer was for school research & writing, and it [singular for a long time] was in a common area).

I'm quite happy with how my kids turned out; one plays more video games than I'd prefer, but he goes cold turkey on them when there are things he really needs to get done so he does understand priorities, the games are just a passtime and not his whole life like with some of the zombies...