Rotary Broom*
5' Box Blade
Pallet forks for FEL
Ballast Box
Clamp-on 2" receiver
LED work lights

*came with - don't use

/ How many Attachments? #32  
....I am interested in a post hole digger; you indicated you would not buy again, why?...
We have used "T" posts for most fencing so we have not needed it to dig deep fence holes and I can hand dig about a dozen holes for planting trees (shallow) in the time it takes to mount the PHD. So unless we are planning to dig more than a dozen. The PHD sits unused most of the time.

Used it to put up a few posts for foundations of cabins... between the rocks and roots, each hole needed to be re-aligned by hand anyway.

It's one implement that should be owned by several people in a co-op, best if you can borrow or rent one!!!

/ How many Attachments? #33  
A PHD is handy for planting out shrubs. That is what mine was mainly used for and the occasional posthole.
Haven't used it for many years now. Got too old to be rigging it up now.

/ How many Attachments? #34  
MMM
broadcast spreader
Snow blower
Box blade
Snow pusher
Grapple
Pallet forks
Waiting on a core aerator and might pick up a rear finish mower if I can find one.

/ How many Attachments? #35  
I have 7 attachments...
Tractor came with FEL, so that doesn't count to me..

Snow blower
Box blade
Chisel digger
Disk
Brush hog
Rear blade
PHD
Also have a chain link drag harrow
Home made tire drag to break up cow pies..

A PHD is handy for planting out shrubs. That is what mine was mainly used for and the occasional posthole.
Haven't used it for many years now. Got too old to be rigging it up now.
Not too old yet to hook up PHD... Assemble one piece at a time.. I have only drilled 1 replacement post hole.. Have made many holes for berry trees and shrubs in Sweeties orchard...

/ How many Attachments? #36  
I need to get some carbide teeth for mine as I have to do some holes in the near future and my ground is pretty rocky. But, yes, I normally assemble it bit by bit but those pieces are still heavy when you are trying to hold them and poke pins in.

/ How many Attachments? #37  
This thread made me have to finally add up my attachments. Some are going away with my B series when I sell it.

-2 buckets
-grapple
-2 pallet forks
-60" box blade
-78" box blade
-60"landscape rake
-50" aerator
-72" aerator (3pt)
-72"aerator pull behind
-72" scraper blade
-48" rotary cutter
-65" ditch bank flail mower
-60" tiller
-6" chipper
-72" rotary broom
-post hole auger
-straw blower
-48" slit seeder
-3pt trailer hitch
‐Drag harrow
-backhoe

I think that's everything for the tractors, I haven't included all the smaller attachments for the various garden tractors.

Last edited:
   / How many Attachments? #38  
I live in mountain terrain so no hay or crops. For me

Grapple
Bucket
Pallet forks
Rear blade
Backhoe with 2 different buckets (if that counts with my machine)
Chipper

I may get a box blade, a rake, or maybe a skidding wench. For now though I am in good shape.

/ How many Attachments? #40  
That's all fine and dandy but how many girlfriends do you have? That's where real bragging rights count. :ROFLMAO:
my wife says I can have a girlfriend....as long as she's rich and allows us to live in the style we'd like to become accustomed to.

Course she knows that's never going to happen....those kind of girlfriends are like hen's teeth.