How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #31  
Everyone I know pretty much, has multiple tractors. Including myself.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #32  
Most of my local friends and neighbors have tractors, not many big ones mostly CUTS and SCUTS. My friends who live in town don't. Of my three sisters, two do, one is a farmer and has a bunch, my little sister lives on a bit of acreage and has a older small JD 750(?). The other sister lives in Portland on a large city lot that would be a stretch to be able to use a small riding mower on!

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #33  
... my little sister lives on a bit of acreage and has a older small JD 750(?).
If it's the 4wd with a front-end loader, then you have one tough little sister! I drove a JD 750 MFWD with a too-big Johnson FEL mounted on it for one summer, and then spent 2 years waiting for the repetitive stress joint damage to my elbows to heal. Not a huge machine, but way too heavy for manual steering with an FEL and 4wd.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #34  
ALL my neighbors have 14+ HP tractors. Most of my close friends though, live in town and don't have tractors.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #35  
If it's the 4wd with a front-end loader, then you have one tough little sister! I drove a JD 750 MFWD with a too-big Johnson FEL mounted on it for one summer, and then spent 2 years waiting for the repetitive stress joint damage to my elbows to heal. Not a huge machine, but way too heavy for manual steering with an FEL and 4wd.
It is FWD, the FEL is from JD and seems to be sized ok for the tractor. I have trouble with the FEL controls though, kind of loose and fine movement is really difficult. Never heard her complain about the steering being too hard. I am not sure of the model number, thought it was a 750, but may be a 650, it's a small frame, about the same as a Kubota B series. 18 hp yanmar.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #36  
It is FWD, the FEL is from JD and seems to be sized ok for the tractor. I have trouble with the FEL controls though, kind of loose and fine movement is really difficult. Never heard her complain about the steering being too hard. I am not sure of the model number, thought it was a 750, but may be a 650, it's a small frame, about the same as a Kubota B series. 18 hp yanmar.
Probably a 650, as I recall the 750 being a hair over 20 hp. The 750 I used was a very capable machine for it's age (late 1970's) and size, there was a lot I really liked about it, but the steering absolutely killed me doing loader work.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #37  
Many of our friends and relatives farm. So they have 100+hp tractors, combines, etc. None except for one sister have anything smaller than a 40-hp utility tractor. Well s-i-l bought a Kioti 40-hp this past summer. I am the only one with a CUT that has a FEL on it. It is handy for doing the smaller jobs that the big farm tractors are just too unwieldy to do.

You can make a lot of new friends with it too.

RSKY

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #39  
There was a young family that tried to make a go of it - just across the county road from my driveway. For whatever reason - they are selling their property. They did not have a tractor.

Most everybody that I know and talk to - within a five mile radius - has some form of tractor. Our zoning out here requires minimum 20 acre parcels. Making a tractor a fairly necessary implement.

My 80 acres is sort of a pimple on the ass of society out here. Most of the land is open range land and the parcels are in the hundreds or thousands of acres.

The only smaller 20 acre parcels will be butting right up to a county road around here.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #40  
80% of my friends own one or more tractors. The 20% that don't are mostly friends in the offroad world.