How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT?

/ How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT?
^^^^^
Boat launch is always a good idea. :thumbsup:

/ How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT? #22  
With my vehicles, only when I'm on a hill.

/ How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT? #23  
heck, I only use the parking brake on my manual transmission vehicles when on an incline... not as useful on the one with 8:1 compression pistons... I use the parking brake more on my F350 than anything, but it's kinda mean on the drivetrain to unload and load tractors and stuff off trailers without it. and the truck bed camper is more stable with the brake on.

/ How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT? #24  
^^^^^
Boat launch is always a good idea. :thumbsup:

Had some boat work done and the dealer wouldn't let me back it down a very long steep private boat ramp. Close to a 45% angle. I said that works for me because it was a new half done GMC truck and I didn't want to screw something up. He backed it down and I unhooked the boat, drove it around and came back. Loaded the boat on the trailer and got in the truck. The ***** idiot never pushed the parking brake down. I really dodged the bullet on that because the water was about 12+ feet deep.

/ How often do you use your parking brake on a vehicle with an AT? #25  
My parking brake is seized up now, like all my others. Too expensive to repair with those utterly stupid disk brakes on the back. Worth s^$t if you live on back roads! Ticks me off, because except for that, I could have jhad my truck saftied (sp?) recently for just the price of a sticker, if it wasn't for that stupid E-Brake.

Haven't had a manual transmission vehicle (other than the geared tractor) in probably 10 years, so I'd imagine the E-brake cables are good and frozen in my 2 vehicles. Heck, they used to freeze up in the manual vehicles even thought they got used a lot. Maybe cables are more rust-proof now, dunno...so few vehicles come with a stick anymore, and what few do don't appeal to me.
My mechanic kind of looks the other way on E-brakes on auto vehicles when he does state inspections.