How to level front end loader arms

/ How to level front end loader arms #31  
Looks like a person could saw the tube somewhere out in the middle, set the bucket down on a flat surface to realign and then weld some angle irons or anything across the cut to tie the two sides back together.
No need for the reinforcement. Just butt weld it back together. The weld will be as strong as the tube.

/ How to level front end loader arms #32  
No need for the reinforcement. Just butt weld it back together. The weld will be as strong as the tube.
Not if I welded it! :)
Edit: Probably would have to bevel each side to get tube strength back.

/ How to level front end loader arms #33  
Yeah me too. The tube is very thin walled.
Not if I welded it! :)
Edit: Probably would have to bevel each side to get tube strength back

/ How to level front end loader arms #34  
If you're talking about the tube that connects the latch boxes....it don't need to be very strong. It only indexes the latch boxes when nothing is attached. Once attached to a bucket or grapple, the strength is In the attachment.

And usually the only way it twists is because one side becomes unlatched. Then I don't see it making an unlevel loader because I don't see getting a bucket reattached if it's twisted.

Now if you are talking about the gross tubes between the actual loader arms....that's usually a pretty significant tube and I see other things being bent before that twists.

But the op hasn't been back to answer any questions. So at this point I am loosing hope at ever getting an update or resolution.

/ How to level front end loader arms #35  
If you're talking about the tube that connects the latch boxes....it don't need to be very strong. It only indexes the latch boxes when nothing is attached. Once attached to a bucket or grapple, the strength is In the attachment.

And usually the only way it twists is because one side becomes unlatched. Then I don't see it making an unlevel loader because I don't see getting a bucket reattached if it's twisted.

Now if you are talking about the gross tubes between the actual loader arms....that's usually a pretty significant tube and I see other things being bent before that twists.

But the op hasn't been back to answer any questions. So at this point I am loosing hope at ever getting an update or resolution.
Good stuff.

I should have made that clarity concerning the tubes.

Yes, the tube that connects the latch boxes has nothing to do with the FEL being unlevel.

When my SSQA failed on one side it twisted the latch box tube. Almost impossible to latch or unlatch the SSQA without putting load on it in some manner. I cut the tube in two. Tipped the latch boxes forward until the face was horizontal. Set them down on blocks with a little pressure so they were both at the same angle. Then rewelded the tube.

My FEL is still slightly low on the left side when sitting on the seat. That is twist in the FEL frame and I just live with it.

/ How to level front end loader arms #36  
yes, the torsion tube is thin walled, possibly intentionally the weak link in the system that otherwise could be more damaging to the arms themselves. good luck to the OP. my lock down levers a few times have become disengaged working in brush so i keep a close eye every work session.

/ How to level front end loader arms #37  
Two of my Kubota tractors were delivered new with un level buckets. All the dealer did was what was suggested earlier in the thread. They loosened all the FEL mounting bolts, put a block of wood under the low side, lifted the front of the tractor off the ground and retightened the bolts. It worked in both cases where the buckets were almost an inch out of alignment.

You'd think the makers of these CUT's would have some sort of adjustment mechanism for leveling a bucket.

/ How to level front end loader arms #38  
Two of my Kubota tractors were delivered new with un level buckets. All the dealer did was what was suggested earlier in the thread. They loosened all the FEL mounting bolts, put a block of wood under the low side, lifted the front of the tractor off the ground and retightened the bolts. It worked in both cases where the buckets were almost an inch out of alignment.

You'd think the makers of these CUT's would have some sort of adjustment mechanism for leveling a bucket.
Doubt we'll ever know because the OP is AWOL. But I didn't think that was what he was referring to.

The problem you describe has been discussed several times here. I've bought two new Kubota tractors with FELs and neither have had that problem.

/ How to level front end loader arms #39  
Doubt we'll ever know because the OP is AWOL. But I didn't think that was what he was referring to.

The problem you describe has been discussed several times here. I've bought two new Kubota tractors with FELs and neither have had that problem.
You may be right but in my experience, uneven loader arms can lead to an unlevel bucket.

Just two of the seven new Kubotas I've bought from the same dealer over the last 45 years had the FEL bucket out of alignment. I think it was just a matter of how they were assembled, rather than a quality defect.

Depending on how they are used, or misused, many FEL buckets and loader arms get torqued out of alignment. I would prefer to have an adjustment of some kind rather than have to reverse torque the FEL to straighten it.

/ How to level front end loader arms #40  
You may be right but in my experience, uneven loader arms can lead to an unlevel bucket.

Just two of the seven new Kubotas I've bought from the same dealer over the last 45 years had the FEL bucket out of alignment. I think it was just a matter of how they were assembled, rather than a quality defect.

Depending on how they are used, or misused, many FEL buckets and loader arms get torqued out of alignment. I would prefer to have an adjustment of some kind rather than have to reverse torque the FEL to straighten it.
To your first paragraph. Yes uneven arms lead to unlevel bucket. Two causes come to mind. FEL mounted on tractor unlevel. Bent arms.

To second paragraph. Yes.

To third paragraph. If the FEL is mounted unlevel, it's easily fixed by loosening bolts, shifting FEL and retightening bolts. If the FEL is unlevel because the arms are bent the repair is to reverse that force until they are equal again.