How's The Weather?

/ How's The Weather? #1  

Larry Caldwell

Tractor
Kubota l3130
The PNW has been pretty wet with snow if you get much above sea level. They are hoping for a great ski season. Where I live it has been rainy, with 27 degrees predicted for morning. The wife's rig needs new tires. They're almost down to the wear bars and were just street tires. I'm thinking all season radials.

The drought broke the last week of October, and we have had about 6 inches of rain since then. There is no runoff from the hills yet, but at least fire season is over. I have a feeling this will be a chilly winter here.

/ How's The Weather? #2  
-6F this morning with another 2" of snow. We have at least 14" on the ground.

/ How's The Weather? #3  
Over here, near Spokane, we have had two snow falls. About ten days ago - 2.5 inches. Four days ago - an inch. Both were heavy, wet snows and have melted away. The coldest morning, so far... 18F.

Good Morning Doofy. Hope all is well up in Glennallen.

/ How's The Weather? #4  
Good Morning oosik! All is well on the Northern Front. Have a cozy day.

/ How's The Weather? #5  
We had a damp spring and summer here in southern Ohio, everything stayed green until mid September instead of drying up in July or August. Now the rain has stopped since August and the last few days have had Red Flag (high fire danger) warnings. Indeed there were some forest fires last evening in Southern Ohio and the pictures I saw looked more like west coast wildfires than what we normally have here.

Temperatures are above normal, we are supposed to hit 71 or so today, about 10-15 degrees warmer than average.

/ How's The Weather? #6  
80 here in the Ozarks and 20's by the weekend.

/ How's The Weather? #7  
26F in SW Washington. 5.4" of rain since last week.

/ How's The Weather? #8  
Been snowing on and off for the past week. Snowing right now - visibility only about a couple hundred yards. High temps only in the 30s. Ski areas in the Sierra mountains reporting up to 10' of snow since Saturday.

/ How's The Weather? #9  
We will have 2 more days of record temps in the 70's then we fall hard to the mid 30's. I guess summer is over.

/ How's The Weather?
Been snowing on and off for the past week. Snowing right now - visibility only about a couple hundred yards. High temps only in the 30s. Ski areas in the Sierra mountains reporting up to 10' of snow since Saturday.
It will be nice if the ski resorts get a good season for once.