Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #1  

Jtullis13

Platinum Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2210D & YM 155D
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but has anyone heard that Hoye Tractor has been bought out and Aaron is no longer there??? Aaron was a great resource for parts knowledge along with everyone here. Hate to see him go. Maybe I was misinformed??

/ Hoye Tractor #3  
   / Hoye Tractor #4  
Not sure whether Aaron is still hanging out there or not but do know All States Ag is now the owner.
Yep. Seems Aaron has now ghosted this forum. Have not heard from him in ages on here. Hoye is a sponsor on TBN as well. Hmmm

/ Hoye Tractor
Thanks for the information guys, I haven't been on here for a while now, had several things come up the last 2 years, but hope to be more frequent again. Unfortunate for TBN and Hoye.

/ Hoye Tractor #6  
I placed an order for an o ring, starter assembly and filters about a month or two ago. I was not favorably impressed with the service compared to what it used to be.

/ Hoye Tractor
That's unfortunate. I have called a few times for some part questions and didn't have much luck on knowledge that is for sure.

/ Hoye Tractor #8  
I had a transaction with Hoye about a year ago where my antivirus wouldn't let me connect to their payment system. I talked to Aaron and got it straightened out. That must have been right at the transition point.

/ Hoye Tractor #9  
That's unfortunate. I have called a few times for some part questions and didn't have much luck on knowledge that is for sure.
Fredricks has the most in-depth knowledge on these machines as they rebuilt them to better than new. The difficulty is getting someone to pick up the phone. Even with 5 people answering the phones constantly, they can't keep up with the demand. My solution was to call them at the half hour time slots to get thru.

/ Hoye Tractor #10  
I had a transaction with Hoye about a year ago where my antivirus wouldn't let me connect to their payment system. I talked to Aaron and got it straightened out. That must have been right at the transition point.
It is unknown how long the Hoye site would remain up. It's best to visit their Tech Center and PDF save each page for future references. There is a slew of wealth of info Aaron and his family had made over the years.

And for the YT vids that are big helps, A FireFox plug-in allows the YT vid download to mpeg4 format to watch on several devices.

It would be painful too loose all the good info on that site. Here's the Tech Articles web link, get it now before it's gone forever on the web.

The Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on GroupsIO were told about this last year. Now is the time before it's too late to save anything.