Hoye Tractor

/ Hoye Tractor #21  
Isn't there a way to see a snap shot of the web from years ago? Like a snapshot of what was on at a certain time. So like we could go back to January 1 2023 when pages were up if they were to take them down for good today.
Yes and no.

Yes if the HTML pages are normal format

No, if the HTML pages have added scripts or specialized moving graphics or the page was done in WORD, etc.

And often, even if the pages are accessible on the WayBackMachine/Archive.org site, many times the images fail to be brought over.

Over the years, I have dug and found many of the old Gray Market Yanmar sites, RCO being one of them. 1/2 of the images are missing and of the 8 downloadable Yanmar help files, only 2 can be pull successfully.

/ Hoye Tractor #22  
A little research. Yeah I retired after 20 years as a government auditor. Used to do research like this all day. Don't miss it! :)

Google Satellite view (c) 2023 no longer has the salvage tractors ringing the parking area that are visible in the March 2022 Street View drive-by.

From a business brokerage info site:

Hoye is listed as one of All States' locations:

Hey Aaron! Are you stiill with us?
That's not reassuring that those parts tractors are no longer around the building. I fear like an earlier poster mentioned they are probably auctioned off, maybe they will go to another parts yard (where though) or sadly they may all be scrapped!

/ Hoye Tractor #23  
That's not reassuring that those parts tractors are no longer around the building. I fear like an earlier poster mentioned they are probably auctioned off, maybe they will go to another parts yard (where though) or sadly they may all be scrapped!
Stranger and stranger! That link I posted, and you quoted, today goes to some contradictory information. What Google says is a 2023 satellite view, is obviously before the building expansion visible in the 2022 street view. That page now has a choice of 2012 and 2022 street view, with only the 2012 street view matching the satellite view.

Hey Aaron, are there still plenty of parts tractors there?

/ Hoye Tractor #24  
Stranger and stranger! That link I posted, and you quoted, today goes to some contradictory information. What Google says is a 2023 satellite view, is obviously before the building expansion visible in the 2022 street view. That page now has a choice of 2012 and 2022 street view, with only the 2012 street view matching the satellite view.

Hey Aaron, are there still plenty of parts tractors there?
Yea I noticed the street and sat view both had parts tractors around back and on the side .

/ Hoye Tractor #26  
so is it possible for a real nice person to go by and see what is there? and possibly buy some parts??

/ Hoye Tractor #28  
I'm heading to OKC for a few days. then back to AZ on monday.

not far out of my way.

Is there a list of tractors or stuff available? I have two fx28d's a 1510d and a 1110d

if you have any of those or FX models close I'd like to hopefully possibly come by,

do you sell complete parts tractors or halves? If so I would make a second trip with a truck and no wife.
Mark

/ Hoye Tractor #29  
I'm heading to OKC for a few days. then back to AZ on monday.

not far out of my way.

Is there a list of tractors or stuff available? I have two fx28d's a 1510d and a 1110d

if you have any of those or FX models close I'd like to hopefully possibly come by,

do you sell complete parts tractors or halves? If so I would make a second trip with a truck and no wife.
Mark
It's just money I'm sure for the right price they would. But I have no idea. Before when Aaron was running it I bet they would.