HST Question/Problem

/ HST Question/Problem #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am noticing some questionable things about my B2910HST. I have noticed that sometimes when I am mowing and press back on the pedal that it is hard to press. I will then back off the pedal and press again and it is normal. Is this a problem?

Thanks

/ HST Question/Problem
Are you still moving in the forward direction when you go for the reverse pedal?

/ HST Question/Problem #3  
TractorTeen, can you tell us more details? I've never felt the hydro pedal get hard to press in either direction. Have you looked under the floor to see if a hydraulic hose routing might be getting in the way at times, or a limb, twig, or other debris in the way?

/ HST Question/Problem #4  
I have gotten "stuck" in the dip of a hill with my B7800. Was in high gear and low RPM's, The pedal was hard to press and the tractor made a lot of noise. Shifting to a lower gear and increasing RPM's solved the problem.

I had "coasted" to this spot as it is a level area to open gates.

I have not done that again. I watch my gear selection and RPM's accordingly.

Sound familiar?
-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ HST Question/Problem #5  
Hello,
My B2910 will do that too when the cruise control lever is not all the way back and over to the left. The next time it happens, look at the end of the cruise lever at the floor and see if it is all the way in the notch to the left. Sometimes I don't get it back all the way after using it, and sometimes my leg will push it over to the right and out of the notch. That will block the reverse pedal from going down. Safety issue I imagine. Won't hurt anything, just a small irritant.