Hyd. Hoses for Thumb

/ Hyd. Hoses for Thumb #1  

kabong57

Bronze Member
Tractor
8260 NH, 1532MF, YM2000 Yanmar, 930 Case,
Plan on running a pair of 1/4" Hyd. hoses to the Thumb on a Woods BH75. Is there enough room to run them along side all the other hoses ? Do I need to pull all of them out and reinstall as a bundle? I mounted a Mechanical Foot controlled splitter valve on the Left side of the platform.

/ Hyd. Hoses for Thumb #2  
Can't comment on that, but very interested in how you plumbed the hydraulic circuit for the thumb on the BH75. I did the hyd thumb conversion but cut it into the curl cylinder circuit with a solenoid diverter valve. Willing to share your approach?

/ Hyd. Hoses for Thumb #3  
Plan on running a pair of 1/4" Hyd. hoses to the Thumb on a Woods BH75. Is there enough room to run them along side all the other hoses ? Do I need to pull all of them out and reinstall as a bundle? I mounted a Mechanical Foot controlled splitter valve on the Left side of the platform.
My hoe is a copy of the Woods 7500, and I don't have room inside my boom to run more hoses. I recently replaced a bkt cyl hose inside there for a second time. Tough job. I use the old hose to pull the new one thru.

That is one if the reasons I use a solenoid valve for my hyd thumb. same for my 4-in-1 bkt.

/ Hyd. Hoses for Thumb #4  
I am looking to do the hyd thumb thing next spring. I'll be watching this thread closely.