Hydraulic control

/ Hydraulic control #1  

M_Beaty

Tractor
TYM T1054
We have a TYM T1054 tractor.
Having some issues with hydraulics. This thing has the Bosch control in the cab and we have been learning more and more about it. The control is throwing a code 22 that means no communication from the potentiometer. This controls the and tells the brain where the 3 point is and how far and fast to either drop or raise.
We have replaced the potentiometer and still has the same code.
I belive the tractor was pressure washed before we picked it up and I believe the brain attached to the Bosch controller may have been compromised. Any ideas?

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but the remote raising and lowering buttons on the fenders are not designed to hold the implement that is attached in one position.
They are only for ease of hookup?

/ Hydraulic control #2  
When you replaced the potentiometer, did you happen to check the pins on the mating connector? Could be in the wiring from that sensor to the Bosch controller. Good test is to tug on each wire to make sure the pin is seated correctly in the connector or that the mechanical connection between the wire and pin is good.

/ Hydraulic control
Have not specifically checked that with the pins. I will do that as soon as i can and see if that makes a difference.
Thank You for the suggestion...
Any idea on the fender remotes for raising and lowering the 3 point?

/ Hydraulic control #4  
Your assessment of the fender controls is accurate. They are there to make adjustments of the hitch height when you are out of the operator seat and trying to connect the arms to the implement.

I would 100% avoid using those with anything attached to the hitch. The implement comes closer to the tractor as it raises. The clearances get really tight and you do not want to be between an implement and the tractor. Moving an attached implement(up or down) should only be done when you are back in the operators seat using the hitch control.

Safety first, always!

/ Hydraulic control
Awesome...Thx for clarifying that.
I figured they were for attaching and detaching implements in lieu of bouncing back and forth between cab and ground or having a second person helping, guiding attaching any implement.