Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions #11  
I have seen wrenches for use with hydraulics, but nothing specifically made for hydraulic lines. In general, wrenches used for hydraulics are thin , with an angle, and some have a swivel end. You can make your own wrenches with a grinder, and a torch. You need two wrenches, one to hold the one side, and one to turn the removable fitting.

Finger tight, plus a quarter turn usually is enough.

Sometimes the only way to get to a hose or fitting is to remove other hoses or fittings.

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions #12  
I checked the set of hydraulic wrenches mentioned in the earlier post. They were made by Martin Tools. It is an 18 piece set, with one end angled at 15 degrees, the other end angled at 60 degrees. I needed them for industrial maintenance. Too often we needed two wrenches; one to loosen/tighten the swivel female fitting on the hose, the second to hold the fitting it was being attached to, to keep it from turning. As has been said, standard wrenches are too thick to get two wrenches on the fittings side-by-side. Got tired of grinding standard wrenches down, especially when you're talking wrenches for fittings 1" and larger. I bought ours from Motion Industries. They are available from discount tool sellers on-line.

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions #13  
When I replaced all of the hoses on my backhoe I found out I could slide box end wrenches on from the other end of the hose that I could get to. So I did the hard end first.

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions #14  
Heres a crowsfoot wrench I made recently when replacing a hose on the valvebank of my backhoe.

Couldn't find any crowsfoot that big (29mm) so I ruined an impact socket to make one - worked beautifully.

MVC-290F.JPG

MVC-292F.JPG

MVC-291F.JPG

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions #15  
Allenr, that's awesome. Looks like something I'd find in my box. :)

/ Hydraulic Fitting Wrenches - Need Suggestions
You guys are way more inventive than myself! Nice ideas and very good suggestions.