Hydraulic Valve Options

/ Hydraulic Valve Options #31  
Thanks for the link to Valu Bilt. I did ask then to send me a catolog. How are the prices/quality? Do you order a lot from them?

The price for the two circuit multiplier seems reasonable. I got a qutoe from V&M a year ago for the three circuit multiplier for around $400ish.

/ Hydraulic Valve Options #32  
Derek, my original catalog was distributed by the local CT/Farm & Country store. Lots of the same stuff.

Needless to say CT/Farm/Quality Stores are long gone, but the Valu-Bilt connection still survives.

Hope it helps.

DFB

/ Hydraulic Valve Options
Go to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.princedirect.com>www.princedirect.com</A>. You can get that cylinder direct from the manufacturer for a better price. That particular cylinder is a tie-rod cylinder (has the metal rods at each corner holding it together). I prefer the welded cylinders, for space considerations and general "clean lines". The guy at Prince direct recommended a cylinder from the Wizard line for this application. Whatever you do, don't buy till you talk with him/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Hydraulic Valve Options #36  
Looking for "Rat". I just purchased a Kubota L48 TLB and want to add two remote SCV to rear of tractor for my hyd back blade. Have you come up with something other than Kubotas fender mounted SCV and all the hyd lines draped over fender? My dealer is checking to see if we can do something different.

/ Hydraulic Valve Options #37  
Do you recall what size and type the fittings were on the plate on your 4100? I would like to add an accessory circuit, and getting the fittings and hose parts _BEFORE_ taking it all apart would be convenient.

- Rick