Buying Advice I am looking for the "most" stable CUT for my hillside avocado orchard

/ I am looking for the "most" stable CUT for my hillside avocado orchard #41  
Thanks for the info. The ground clearance seems to be about the same as many small tractors. It would be nice if they came with a std cat1 3pt hitch and a mechanical 540rpm PTO shaft for versatility.

Most of us PT owners have no need for a 3pt hitch or mechanical PTO on the PT.

However, if you need to use a 3pt implement, it's very ease to weld a PT quick attach plate directly to a 3pt implement and off you go.

Or, you can weld a 3pt adapter to a QA plate.

You can also get PTO splined hydraulic motors if you need to drive some adapted 3pt implement. Or you can direct mount a hydraulic motor to a 3pt implement. Where there's a need, it's easy to adapt.

/ I am looking for the "most" stable CUT for my hillside avocado orchard #42  
Any specialty machines that have their own attachments are usually an expensive proposition. I think there are budget considerations here.

It's very easy to adapt old 3pt implements to use on a PT.

/ I am looking for the "most" stable CUT for my hillside avocado orchard #43  
This works well for me on the hillsides, but not big enough to lift what you need to lift. 20130629_160809.jpg

/ I am looking for the "most" stable CUT for my hillside avocado orchard
I would like to thank EVERYONE who replied to this thread.
Your ideas and experience have expanded my understanding and offered a wide range of potential solutions for my particular application.