I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #21  
Ok, I get it now. I now remember seeing Grsthegreat's thread very impressive setup.

So basically, you are going to create more support for the pump and add linkages to eliminate the wobble issue.

Look forward to see more on how you tackle it, with pics I hope.

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350
Grsthe great, just a couple of questions: Nice job by the way. D
What gpm is your pump and hose diameter? and do you keep the hoses mounted all year? I will be running a MMM and have yet to mount it. I don't know the best path around any interference from the cutter or linkage.
thanks, rob

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #23  
Grsthe great, just a couple of questions: Nice job by the way. D
What gpm is your pump and hose diameter? and do you keep the hoses mounted all year? I will be running a MMM and have yet to mount it. I don't know the best path around any interference from the cutter or linkage.
thanks, rob

the pump is a 10 GPM, 3,000 psi unit. NO i only have it mounted for the winter. if i were ever to get other front mount hyd implements like a post hole digger, i wight leave it on year round

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #24  
Have you redeemed yourself with the wife? "Honey I was wrong, I only thought I broke my new tractor"

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #25  
I bent the pto output shaft on my L3901HST doing something similar with my Farmi
Winch. Backed over large log and pushed drive line beyond where it should
have gone. Easy fix-parts were in the $400 range. As I recall I had 10 or less hours.

Best of luck on the repair.

Last edited:
   / I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #26  
At least you didnt do what my brother did on his brand new Massey. He bought a new snowblower and didnt measure the pto drive shaft, went to lift up the blower and bang!!!!!! Pushed the PTO inside the axle-cost him 8 grand to fix.

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #27  
At least you didnt do what my brother did on his brand new Massey. He bought a new snowblower and didnt measure the pto drive shaft, went to lift up the blower and bang!!!!!! Pushed the PTO inside the axle-cost him 8 grand to fix.

That would make a person just want to go back to bed.

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #28  
That would make a person just want to go back to bed.

We both laugh about it now, as a matter of fact we created a motto-look I pulled a (insert my brothers name here) or whatever you do dont pull a (insert my brothers name here) LOL

/ I can't believe I broke my new machine-- Kubota B3350 #29  
I bent the pto output shaft on my L3901HST doing something similar with my Farmi
Winch. Backed over large log and pushed drive line beyond where it should
have gone. Easy fix-parts were in the $400 range. As I recall I had 10 or less hours.

Best of luck on the repair.

He probably fixed it long ago..... this thread is six years old.... just saying