I can't believe they did it !

/ I can't believe they did it ! #1  

kenmac

Tractor
McCormick CX105 Kubota MX 5100 HST, Kubota ZD1021, Kawsaki Mule 4010 trans 4x4
I really can't ! Someone climbed my fence, walked 350ft, in total darkness (between 11:00pm - 5:30 am) got into my vehicle this past sat night.
I usually leave my vehicles unlocked because I have fence around my property and gated drive.

I can't believe they would risk their life for no more than they took

They only took. a bottle of zantac and a phone charger.

left behind about 25 556 rounds, a small bag with various tools, a pack of C batteries, a roll of copper tubing, and about $3.00 of change in the cup holder.

What they left behind was worth more than what they took.

for what ever reason, they left a descent knife in the driver seat.

I now have installed cameras around the house. When /if they return, I will get an alert in the home/ on my phone.

As Mr. T use to say..... ''I pity the fool" that I catch on my property uninvited

Last edited:
   / I can't believe they did it ! #2  
Dang, where do you live...Detroit, Chicago, DC, Atlanta?

/ I can't believe they did it ! #3  
They probably stole the knife at the last stop and put it down while getting your stuff then forgot it when they left.

They thought the Zantac was Xanax.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #5  
I now have installed cameras around the house. When /if they return, I will get an alert in the home/ on my phone.

As Mr. T use to say..... ''I pity the fool" that I catch on my property uninvited

Next time you will get to enjoy grainy night photos of the person(S) doing it all again!

/ I can't believe they did it ! #6  
Next time you will get to enjoy grainy night photos of the person(S) doing it all again!

Not necessarily. Some newer cameras are very high quality. But he may get alerts all night long that mean nothing. Coons,cats,bats,deer, and we even shown a spider building a web across the front of the lens. After a while we didn't pay attention to all the alerts. Which isn't good either.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #7  
kenmac, it sounds like you made a pretty good trade in the deal. At least they didn't tear up a thousand dollars worth of doors and locks to make the swap.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #8  
That was probably the FDA completing their recall on Zantac. Or could have been someone desperately looking for a source for it too since they are pulling it from all the store shelves.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #9  
Geeze - 38 years out here and this has never happened. I have always though it's probably because of my very long driveway into my property. Plus - the driveway is the only way in/out of my property. Just glad it has never happened - I know what my first reaction would be and it wouldn't be good.

/ I can't believe they did it ! #10  
That is a shame, if it happens again good luck with the results.
Backhoe shovel and good night.