Price Check I currently have a quote MF 1643

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #21  
Agco already owns Case. but he could have gotten a better deal on that nh since they are in with LG. with the LS. the LS and NH look the same too.

And from what I see, only the value line of Boomers is the LG ones? They show the two different lines on the web site? Unless it is only until they sell out all the remaining Shibauras.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #22  
Me and my cousin could not get past the smallish rear axle with no cast housing on the 1635 we test drove. The John Deere 2035 had a more impressive rear end and was a smaller tractor. The 1635 also made a whine in high range which sounded like there might be a problem with hydraulic cavitation. This may have just been this particular tractor however the dealer had three to choose from and this is the one he let warm up inside over night before bringing it outside for a test drive.
Well as long as we are both happy;)

Not sure what kinda 1635 you looked at, but all the Massey 1600's are cast iron. Only one that wasn't was the 1523. And most all hydros whine to some extent.
Not sure of this nudging into gear problem on the Massey, but you have read all the posts here about the Boomer cvt's not working very well?

Good luck, hope it works out for you and you enjoy it.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643
Not sure what kinda 1635 you looked at, but all the Massey 1600's are cast iron. Only one that wasn't was the 1523. And most all hydros whine to some extent.
Not sure of this nudging into gear problem on the Massey, but you have read all the posts here about the Boomer cvt's not working very well?

Good luck, hope it works out for you and you enjoy it.

Yes I actually started a thread:CVT TO HST COMPARISON because of the concerns raised but what I discovered was those that followed application directions as to owner operation seemed to be more then happy. I also looked into some threads on the actual mechanical differences between the two transmissions the CVT being more of a relative new design understandable causing some angst. Finally it did come down to me driving and trying and my personnel bias for things being overbuilt built that made my final decision. I really liked the front and rear axle housings. There is a significant weight jump between the NH 3045, 4115 lbs (5323 lbs with loader) to MF 1643, 3737 lbs for comparable horsepower which would make the NH respond a little slower therefore requiring more horse power for driving down the highway, lol. Anyway one of the common themes in most threads is that all the major brand are well built and to each his own. My daughter likes the Kubota orange, go figure, and if someone were to offer the tractor for free the colour would not matter, chuckles.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #24  
Paystar said:
And from what I see, only the value line of Boomers is the LG ones? They show the two different lines on the web site? Unless it is only until they sell out all the remaining Shibauras.

It's only until they sell out the old ones. They have already parted ways and new Shibauras are not able to be ordered.