Price Check I currently have a quote MF 1643

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #11  
Is the Massey Dyna-QPS a CVT?

Has there been problems?

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #12  
Is the Massey Dyna-QPS a CVT?

Has there been problems?

No, it's the Power Shuttle with the added ability to shift up and down within a range (4 gears) with the push of a button.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #13  
Why not just upgrade to a 1652 for just a few dollars more.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643
Sorry Massey Ferguson guys went with the New Holland 3045, signed my life away on Monday. I got more bang for my buck. The 3045 was an easier to operate tractor, go figure. No handles to pull for four wheel drive, no levers for ranges shifts, no having to nudge the pedal to get it into a different range and CVT transmission that is more fuel efficient to boot. The cab was the best in my opinion over Kabota, JD and MF, mind you the MF Cab was pretty good. They all were nice to drive but I got a excellent deal with the New Holland.

Attachments

• tractor 3045.jpg
    tractor 3045.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 223
   / I currently have a quote MF 1643 #15  
bironacad said:
Sorry Massey Ferguson guys went with the New Holland 3045, signed my life away on Monday. I got more bang for my buck. The 3045 was an easier to operate tractor, go figure. No handles to pull for four wheel drive, no levers for ranges shifts, no having to nudge the pedal to get it into a different range and CVT transmission that is more fuel efficient to boot. The cab was the best in my opinion over Kabota, JD and MF, mind you the MF Cab was pretty good. They all were nice to drive but I got a excellent deal with the New Holland.

I too wanted to buy a New Holland when I started out. I get a supposed "employee discount". I felt the MF was much higher quality in my own comparison. I also couldn't get past the 3045 being discontinued and NH's relationship with the manufacturer going down the tubes. I felt a screwing on parts coming.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643
I too wanted to buy a New Holland when I started out. I get a supposed "employee discount". I felt the MF was much higher quality in my own comparison. I also couldn't get past the 3045 being discontinued and NH's relationship with the manufacturer going down the tubes. I felt a screwing on parts coming.

Me and my cousin could not get past the smallish rear axle with no cast housing on the 1635 we test drove. The John Deere 2035 had a more impressive rear end and was a smaller tractor. The 1635 also made a whine in high range which sounded like there might be a problem with hydraulic cavitation. This may have just been this particular tractor however the dealer had three to choose from and this is the one he let warm up inside over night before bringing it outside for a test drive.
Well as long as we are both happy;)

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #17  
Might work out to your benefit, Agco/Massey is looking at acquiring New Holland/Case, so you might be buying parts from your local Massey dealer anyways.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #18  
Agco already owns Case. but he could have gotten a better deal on that nh since they are in with LG. with the LS. the LS and NH look the same too.

/ I currently have a quote MF 1643 #19  
the6shooter said:
Agco already owns Case. but he could have gotten a better deal on that nh since they are in with LG. with the LS. the LS and NH look the same too.

Agco does not own case. Fiat does.