I did it 2

/ I did it 2 #11  
I too offer my congratulations. These things are awsome /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Supposed to be in the 70's Saturday, SEAT TIME /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tom

/ I did it 2 #12  
Congrats. You will not be disapointed Kioti makes a strong product. Welcome to the pack!

/ I did it 2
Thanks for the heads up steverino, I just read that thread last night and we brought the tractor home last week as you saw it, all 420 miles, no trouble. The dealer tied it down for me, it was ready to go when we arrived, I assumed since he delivers many tractors he would know the best method. I will be switching to chains for future travels.

/ I did it 2
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Congrats on the new CK30. Let me/us know how the RFM works for you. I'm in the market for a 6 footer and have not decided which brand I will get for this summer. You will love that CK30HST. I know from 117 hrs of experience /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>

I have yet to try out the FM, I originally made the deal with a Kioti RFM, but the dealer ran out of them and gave me the rhino at the same price, he said the rhino ran 150 more than the Kioti. All I can tell so far it is really heavy and appears to be well built, all wheels, support shafts, and spindles have easily accessable grease fittings. Height adjustment seems easy too, just pull a pin and switch the spacers out. I did go overboard and repaint the underside with POR-15 hardnose paint, I have had other mower decks rust through. You can see how well the tiller works in this pic, this much area took less than 30 min.

Attachments

• 839964-GARDEN.jpg
    839964-GARDEN.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 138