I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #1  

chipsndust

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 1025R, Curtis cab
Thanks to what I learned from lots of you guys on TBN, here's what I ended up with:
2305, 200CX, 47" snowblower w/ attach pts, 62C MMM, Woods 48" box scraper. Tractor and 200CX are at dealer, the rest is on order. Dealer should deliver next week! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #2  
You'll want to run down there and snap some pics. Get them posted (you might have some trouble, but we can help you...) That way, when it gets delivered you will be in practice to post nice delivery/first use pics!

Have been ogling the online manual?

Sleep well!

Congrats!

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #3  
Very nice... congrats!

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #4  
Congrats! And when you take those pics, make sure you're not in them; trust us on this, we can't take the glare from the grin any longer! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #5  
Congrads on the machine and can't wait to see it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #6  
Congrats. I know you will enjoy the new baby /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #7  
Bought mine back in December and it was one of the best business decisions I have made in a long time. It has made me some good money over the winter! Now remember, get those pictures posted ASAP!

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #8  
Do you mind sharing what you paid for this set up, sounds sweet!

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week #9  
Congrats.
That snowblower is going to be awefully lonley though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
w00t for spring/summer! I am ready.

/ I did it! 2305 should be delivered next week
It was in the 50's here today, I don't mind waiting a while to use the snowblower /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. The waiting for delivery is the hard part /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I don't think I got a price break for buying all the implements together, but I got 'em while the gettin was good /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.