I feel really good about this...

/ I feel really good about this... #11  
Re: Block heater/HD Alternator???

Hi Ron and all,

The block heater along with the heavy duty alternator added $125. I think the list on the HD alternator is about $160.

The block heater threads into the side of the engine block in place of a freeze plug, if it is the same as the B2910. People here have installed them themselves without problem.

I decided to go from the start with the HD alternator even if I don't feel the need to add extra lights. I don't know the rating on the BX, but I think on the B2910 it upped the alternater from 10 amps to 40. I could be wrong here...a year has gone by. Just a do it now or do it never thing in my mind, so I decided to do it now...

I forgot to add the block heater to my B2910, but did after the fact when it went back for a minor warrenty repair. Glad I did. Got smarter the second time around I guess.

Bill in Pgh, PA...

/ I feel really good about this... #12  

Stopped by the dealers to pick up some filters and UDT hydraulic oil that I wanted to buy the last time I was there, but the counter was so backed up I told the parts lady I would come back...

This is a side issue, but can you believe that the engine oil filter that I paid about $4 for a few months ago now is listed at $14??? I told them to forget it, as I had bought a couple extra and still have them. An hydraulic filter also went up the same amount. She is checking...and I will ask tractorsmart what they cost in the meantime...

The kid who manages the dealership told me the BX2200 won't be available from Kubota until September...but he figures he can get one from someone by about the 16th of July...We'll see I guess...

Hope it's not like last year...got the tractor and mower and the grass quit growing...still got a bunch of hours doing backhoe/loader work though...

Waiting is half the fun, right?

/ I feel really good about this... #13  

I think they heard that you got erased twice and figured they'd get you, too !!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I was erased twice, also. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif.