I got my tractor to do a wheelie

/ I got my tractor to do a wheelie #11  
Good Evenin PA Hayseed,
Actually when I first started mowing the fields at my Vt home I was using my 1942 Farmall A with a rear mount 16 A sicklemower. Making the turn at the bottom of the hill and heading back up I would quite often pull the left front wheel off the ground and it was very difficult steering, I ended up putting a set of front wheel weights on that tractor to decrease the pucker factor !!! ;) :)

/ I got my tractor to do a wheelie
well, 874 people viewed this thread, and 11 people posted replies.

I know that it isn't that rare of an occurrence (getting the front end off the ground), but I couldn't think of another title (other than hot chick on tractor) with a clip attached, that would get views on here.

Some people got the joke. Thanks to those of you with a good sense of humor.

/ I got my tractor to do a wheelie #14  
I've had the front end of my 404 off the ground any number of times moving heavy items with the 3 point. Not high up, just floating but still light enough I had to use the brakes to steer. It'll also pop up if I'm not careful with the clutch in 2nd or 3rd.

I think light in the front is the nature of older farm tractors. If weights weren't $1 a pound these days I might add some. But given that the heaviest things I use regularly are a 5' rear mower or assorted rear blades, I don't see it as a huge problem...

/ I got my tractor to do a wheelie #15  
I have seen the wheels of my father-in-laws Massey 35 and older Ford 8N come off the ground a number of times while brush hogging or dragging some rather large logs with a boom pole. Not something you want to do, especially on older tractors that are not equipped with a ROPS.