I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbiscuit

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland T2310, Kubota L3010 GST, New Holland TC21DA, Farmall H *** Previously - 1941 John Deere B, Shibaura SD1500, John Deere 850, Bobcat 642, New Holland 1925
Good luck to both of you. I can't believe they didn't test both of you. I wish we would increase testing about 10 fold.

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
Wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery!

We are fortunate enough to be retired so trying to be vigilant and limit contact with others.

MossRoad

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
First I heard of someone getting covid from someone's dryer vent, I always hear it's from large gatherings or traveling. Now I wonder how long it will take to be covid free so one cant infect someone else.......

He didn't say he got it from the dryer vent. He said he first noticed that the smell of the dryer vent was making him want to pass out. That means he was probably exposed to the virus 2-14 days before the dryer vent incident.

Read up on it and educate yourself on this thing.

Coronavirus disease 219 (COVID-19) - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Praying for your and your wife! Godspeed to both of you.

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240, and now just one YM186D
Hang in there Eddie. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 G series w/turfs
Wish you luck....local weather guy went to 103F and lost 25lbs over 10 days. Mom's friend went to 107F but wife only had the shitts for a week. Don't be afraid to quickly go in.

repowell

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
Wishing the best for you and Karen. It is a strange disease for sure with how it affects people so differently. I got my first dose of the COVID vaccine on Friday, just a sore arm like most vaccines. I get the second dose in 21 days, will see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.