I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #33  
Good luck to both of you. I can't believe they didn't test both of you. I wish we would increase testing about 10 fold.

/ I got the Covid #34  
Wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery!

We are fortunate enough to be retired so trying to be vigilant and limit contact with others.

/ I got the Covid #35  
First I heard of someone getting covid from someone's dryer vent, I always hear it's from large gatherings or traveling. Now I wonder how long it will take to be covid free so one cant infect someone else.......

He didn't say he got it from the dryer vent. He said he first noticed that the smell of the dryer vent was making him want to pass out. That means he was probably exposed to the virus 2-14 days before the dryer vent incident.

Read up on it and educate yourself on this thing.

Coronavirus disease 219 (COVID-19) - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

/ I got the Covid #36  
Praying for your and your wife! Godspeed to both of you.

/ I got the Covid #38  
Wish you luck....local weather guy went to 103F and lost 25lbs over 10 days. Mom's friend went to 107F but wife only had the shitts for a week. Don't be afraid to quickly go in.

/ I got the Covid #39  
Wishing the best for you and Karen. It is a strange disease for sure with how it affects people so differently. I got my first dose of the COVID vaccine on Friday, just a sore arm like most vaccines. I get the second dose in 21 days, will see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.