I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #21  
you are living proof that Covid-19 is truly real!. neighbors on both my sides of my house, and across the street from me all had big parties without masks to spread the virus!. those are the kind of people that deserve it!.. Yes, it IS real, and CAN kill!.. some people just can't understand that!..

/ I got the Covid #22  
Eddie, good luck to you and Karen, we wish you the best. This virus has such a strange range of symptoms across people.

/ I got the Covid #23  
Good luck to you and also to your wife, who already has met her quota of health issues.

/ I got the Covid #24  
Prayers and best wishes for both of you. There has been a lot of it in my family and thankfully everyone has handled it well. Don't get in too big of a hurry to get back to busting your behind, some of these things take time.

/ I got the Covid #26  
Hang in there. Hopefully you are near the end of symptoms. Get plenty of rest.
My best friend tested positive two days ago. He said he is short of breath and feel like he has flu. These are weird times.

/ I got the Covid #27  
First I heard of someone getting covid from someone's dryer vent, I always hear it's from large gatherings or traveling. Now I wonder how long it will take to be covid free so one cant infect someone else.......

/ I got the Covid #28  
All the best to you and your wife Eddie. Hope you don't suffer any long term effects form it. Best of seasons greetings to you both and hope you are well before the 25th.

/ I got the Covid #29  
Continuing prayers for you and the Mrs, Eddie. :)

I know what it's like to be laid up in good working weather. :(

I only wish I could put on my mask and help you with chores until this passes you both by. jon

/ I got the Covid #30  
Get well soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.