I got the Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I got the Covid #42  
Keep us updated. I have two friends who got over it pretty quickly, and two who are long haulers. I'm going to visit one of the Long Haulers on Wednesday and take her some MJ edibles I prepped. I grew the legal 4 plants last summer, and infused some butter and cooking oil without decarbolylizing the pot. It makes decent medicine without getting you stoned. She is having agonizing muscle pains, and I'm hoping it helps her.

Herbalism is about the only option for people like her. As you quickly discovered, if you are not dying, the medical community doesn't have anything for you. She's been virus free for two months, and still doesn't have her life back yet.

Best to you and your wife. It sounds like she may have more trouble than you. It's scary how many different ways it attacks people. It may be one virus, but it's dozens of different diseases.

/ I got the Covid #43  
Eddie, prayers for you and your wife. Y'all may be like my wife and I - I got COVID, got over it okay and my wife never had a single symptom. I hope the same for you two.

/ I got the Covid #44  
Hope for a fast recovery for you and your wife Eddie!

/ I got the Covid #45  
God speed to you and your wife Eddie for quick healing..

/ I got the Covid #48  
Hardest part of quarantine is not permitting family to come around and trying to attend to critical chores like feeding your goats.

The risk is "movers and shakers" like yourself getting into trouble from trying to return to normal too early.

You had a few projects in progress. Make sure you are well before you go out and tackle them and don't wear yourself out trying to make up for lost time.

That was my Dad talk!

Now just get well Eddie...

... //TJ

/ I got the Covid #49  
Strange how the symptoms can vary so much from person to person. I Hope you two are feeling a little better every day. Keep us updated.

/ I got the Covid #50  
Speedy Recovery to you both!! I had a test last week, but both tests the rapid and the pcr (the one they send out) came back negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.