I hate to see this...

/ I hate to see this... #121  
I remember driving the Case when I was young, I had to slide off of the seat to reach the peddles.
That’s funny. Until you mentioned this I had forgot that it took me and my cousin to push in the clutch on the JD2950 to get it to stop. Not sure what we were doing. Baling hay hauling forage wagons hauling hay wagons we probably were not chopping cause that was the 4040 job.

/ I hate to see this... #122  
Our Daughter owned a Honda mini trail 50cc when she was 6 yrs old and could pull wheelies.
She was also home schooled until the 8th grade, when she went to high school she was totally bored as she knew everything they were teaching all ready. By third grade she had read all the little house on the prairie books.
At 8 yrs old she was shooting rock chucks with her 10-22.
She turned out to be a good Mom and has 3 kids of her own, now she packs a 38 in her purse for the 2 legged wolves...

/ I hate to see this... #123  
Care to expand on this? I don't recall seeing the topic brought up prior.
Where I'm from lots of folks homeschool their kids. I don't think they want men dressed as women shaking their butt in their kid's face.

Last edited:
   / I hate to see this... #124  
1715533827874.png

/ I hate to see this... #125  
Some people in Canada want to replace mother's day with ''birthing people's day'' It is a more inclusive term. How progressive is that?

/ I hate to see this... #126  
Some people in Canada want to replace mother's day with ''birthing people's day'' It is a more inclusive term. How progressive is that?
Must bow to all the men giving birth, what the matter you......

/ I hate to see this... #129  
Sorry. I guess I should have replied to the person that implied people that homeschool are stupid.

So there was just a blanket implication that the homeschooled are stupid, and it was indeed out of nowhere? I wasn't going back through the thread to see if there was any tie-in.