I haven't seen one of these in a while

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #31  
I dont like tats at all, on anyone. Pure ugly.

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #32  
Conservative: "Don't do that!"
Person: "Why? It harms no one else."
Conservative: "Uhmm....ahhh....err....because you will suffer eternal damnation in the afterlife!"

Probably where we get the phrase "There's no reason on earth why a person can't......."

(btw: I'm not being political. "Conservative" is not exclusively political.)

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #33  
That's a question that theologians have been debating for centuries. ;)

I now see what to me are otherwise attractive young (and some not so young) ladies festooned with tattoos.

Do any of you find tattoos on "the ladies" becoming? Perhaps I am now officially an "old fogey.":eek:

Steve

I find them, if anything, repulsive. I suppose it has something to do with my vision of the fair sex; in that I go with the presumption that the female of the species is a very special being, designed by God to be so. I admire them, not only for their strength, their gentleness and their ability to nurture and protect our young, but for their ability to do just about anything a man can do, and often do it better. Women, for the most part, are visually interesting and pleasing, and comforting beyond description. That is my vision.

I do have to remind myself this is a presumption only, that exists only until they show me otherwise. I think a tattoo on a female is pitiful.

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #34  
Too many people got hit with the ugly stick at birth. Why self inflict it and make it worse.

Has nothing to do with being conservative or not, nor is it a theological issue.

And has nothing to do with the thread topic.

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #35  
Too many people got hit with the ugly stick at birth. Why self inflict it and make it worse.

Has nothing to do with being conservative or not, nor is it a theological issue.

And has nothing to do with the thread topic

Not to worry; any topic is inclined to wander, especially if it is interesting and obtains any length at all.

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #36  
A bunch of wrinkled up out of shape overweight old men complaining about tattoos on women.... priceless! :laughing:

I find body art fascinating. :thumbsup:

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #37  
I'd like to see a correlation study of IQ's and tats...

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #38  
I've seen what young women who get tats look like 30 years down the road. It is not pretty! I'm convinced that a lot (not all) of our young people today only think about tomorrow and give no thought to future planning of any kind .....

Tattoos are probably not a wise choice for a young lady who aspires to be a banker, lawyer, doctor, CPA, etc.*

Steve

Those around the naughty bits excepted.:)

/ I haven't seen one of these in a while #40  
A bunch of wrinkled up out of shape overweight old men complaining about tattoos on women.... priceless! :laughing:

I find body art fascinating. :thumbsup:

Economists talk about signalling. For example, firms use money-back guarantees and lifetime warranties to "signal" the quality of their products.

I suspect this gentleman is "signaling" his disinterest in obtaining employment in a legal enterprise and/or becoming the object of another's affection while incarcerated.

View attachment 555299

It looks like "tramp stamps" may send mixed signals.:)

View attachment 555307

Steve

Last edited: