I like the Old Private Party Adds

/ I like the Old Private Party Adds #1  

Underdog57

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS R4041H
I really liked the way Private Party Adds used to be . I don't like the way it is set-up now. I like to quickly scan the adds to see if anything interests me, can't do that now I have to click on somebody's name to find out what they are selling. I wish we could go back to the way it was. What does everyone think? :)

/ I like the Old Private Party Adds #2  
I really liked the way Private Party Adds used to be . I don't like the way it is set-up now. I like to quickly scan the adds to see if anything interests me, can't do that now I have to click on somebody's name to find out what they are selling. I wish we could go back to the way it was. What does everyone think? :)

I agree, it sucks.

/ I like the Old Private Party Adds #3  
I also agree...

/ I like the Old Private Party Adds #4  
We'll make some improvements to the ad navigation on the new system.

/ I like the Old Private Party Adds #5  
Agreed, not pleased but it could work w/ some changes.

One thing that bothers me is that if you try going back(clicking back button), it starts you all over again at the beginning.

And I don't like having to click on everyones name just to find out what they are selling either.

And why isn't there a main link to: Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds at TractorByNet.com - John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case IH, Agco
under the Marketplace next to (Dealer Ads, Private Party Ads, Wanted Ads)?
If you want to keep the old Private Party Ads there for a while, just give this a name like "New Private Party Ads".

Last edited:
   / I like the Old Private Party Adds #6  
I agree too. I was going to place a Private Party Ad but got confused and found it too hard to do quickly (too many steps). I'm not too computer literate. I have placed ads in the PP section before and found it fairly simple to use. I'm sure they will make some changes as Muhammad said.