Rear Blade I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #71  
Hmmm, 3pt top, 3pt tilt, blade angle, blade offset, blade tilt - 5 hydraulic degrees of freedom. You like to go minimalist, eh? :laughing:

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #72  
Thanks for your help. I used a back blade this past summer with a smaller compact and got so much work done, I was amazed. (no one else here was:) The soil here is really rock, gravel and tree roots, plus clay and modest amount of dirt mixed in. Oh and BIG rocks too! With all that immobile items mixed it, I though the narrower 7ft one might be less prone to damage. If it swings to the side, we can still push materials over the edges. Some of these are cliffs and I'd prefer to stay a bit further back for them.......

The Land Pride RBT series blades are very good blades and the RBT 3584 will be a good match for your JD. Depending just how you will have the tractor set up, you maybe could make use of an RBT 3596.

Highly recommend that you get the skid shoes, they really help out in just about every condition-situation.

I have an RBT 45108 for my bigger tractor, hope to get an RBT 3584 for my smaller tractor one of these days. :thumbsup:

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #73  
Thanks for your help. I used a back blade this past summer with a smaller compact and got so much work done, I was amazed. (no one else here was:) The soil here is really rock, gravel and tree roots, plus clay and modest amount of dirt mixed in. Oh and BIG rocks too! With all that immobile items mixed it, I though the narrower 7ft one might be less prone to damage. If it swings to the side, we can still push materials over the edges. Some of these are cliffs and I'd prefer to stay a bit further back for them.......

PM me if you would be interested in getting a better product (hydraulic cylinders) for less money. You should be able to save at least enough to pay for the Skid shoes if not more. ;)

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #74  
Absolutely go with Brian for hydraulics. I have a TnT from him. They are welded (no delicate threaded rods to hang up on things and rust) and the cylinder wall is some 4x thicker than your average chinese tractor store offering. They're finished with I don't know what - a crazy thick, indestructible high temp cross-linked polymer something or other - not cheap paint. They will survive the zombie apocalypse. Incredible quality.