Rear Blade I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #51  
I can see from using the blade for a couple hours that the hydraulic tilt would be more useful than I thought it would be (I already have hydraulic top and tilt). With the blade offset and angled a lot, using the 3pt tilt changes more than one "plane."

I haven't used the gauge wheel yet, but I can imagine hydraulic gauge wheel would be handy.

So at some point I might add a couple rear remotes.

now I am kicking myself for not buying a local rbt40 for sale recently that was fully hydraulic. It was longer than I wanted, but was third of the price I ended up paying. The main reason I didn't buy it was I didn't think I needed so many functions to be hydraulic......ha

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #52  
Mine is on top and have had zero problems.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 133
   / I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #53  
now I am kicking myself for not buying a local rbt40 for sale recently that was fully hydraulic. It was longer than I wanted, but was third of the price I ended up paying. The main reason I didn't buy it was I didn't think I needed so many functions to be hydraulic......ha

How much were they asking?

You can never have too many hydraulics :D

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #54  
If I remember right, like $1300. A steal in retrospect as I have like $3800 into mine counting shipping, tax and hydraulics.

The biggest stumbling block for me actyally I am grading some tight roads and think anything wider than 84 would have been a problem. Narrow roads, with trees on either side and tight bends.

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #55  
The bigger blade is an issue in the tight woods for sure. I haven't used mine a whole lot, but as much as I like the 8' width for snow removal, when driving around in the woods with it on is does take up a lot of width. Your smarter to stick with the 7' for wood work.

Not to mention, the used one could have leaking seals, rotted lines, all sorts of things that may end up costing you money in the long run.

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #56  
The bigger blade is an issue in the tight woods for sure. I haven't used mine a whole lot, but as much as I like the 8' width for snow removal, when driving around in the woods with it on is does take up a lot of width. Your smarter to stick with the 7' for wood work.

Not to mention, the used one could have leaking seals, rotted lines, all sorts of things that may end up costing you money in the long run.

For alot of what I am doing the 8 footer would definitely be too big. There are times I wish it were shorter even (although I could put on my BB for some of that).

I am pretty impressed so far with the blade, although I have a long way to go before I'll be very compentent. Today I am trying with the top set and the hydraulics plugged in for the offset and angle.

On level ground, I think that would be especially a good configuration (although it's clear I need at least one more remote).

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #57  
Mine is on top and have had zero problems.

With mine full angle hits the manual tilt handle on the cylinder. For now I have the handle removed and just slip it in to tilt.

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #58  
For alot of what I am doing the 8 footer would definitely be too big. There are times I wish it were shorter even (although I could put on my BB for some of that).

I am pretty impressed so far with the blade, although I have a long way to go before I'll be very compentent. Today I am trying with the top set and the hydraulics plugged in for the offset and angle.

On level ground, I think that would be especially a good configuration (although it's clear I need at least one more remote).

Added 3 to an M7040 and he already had 3 also. Another Land Pride blade that had everything as well as having a "T&T" set. :cool:

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #59  
I am very jealous. Pics?

I'd like to see the configuration of 3 additional remotes in addition to the 3 OEM remotes.

/ I nearly forgot. Pictures of my landpride RBT3584 #60  
I have a question. Anyone taken off the lower plate on the back of their rbt35 or 40 that is held by two bolts? I started to take it off to see what is under it (looking for all play adjustments) and now I can't get it back on. Goes in most the way and then seems to be hitting something solid.

Darn, I wish I hadn't tried to take it off...curiosity killed the cat.

stupid.jpg