If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #161  
We are thinking fuel pump ? sensor ?

Does anyone know of any diagnostic program, ideally on Ipad, that will communicate with toolcats and skidsteers ?

The engine RPM is mechanical control only, no sensor input. So problem is likely fuel or air supply.

The diagnostic software is Bobcat specific, works only on microsoft (Windows) based program.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #162  
The engine RPM is mechanical control only, no sensor input. So problem is likely fuel or air supply.

The diagnostic software is Bobcat specific, works only on microsoft (Windows) based program.

Do u know where I can get the software from ?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #163  
I just purchased a 2004 Toolcat and am trying to work out the bugs. The two issues that I am currently work on are:
1. When I line up the wheels and get the lights to turn on for the 4 wheel steer and click the 4 wheel steer button, the steering wheel locks up and I cannot turn it. Has anybody had this experience before?
2. I have tried pushing the high flow button (with no attachment hooked to hydraulics) and as soon as I let off the button the light shuts off. Do I need to have an attachment hooked up to get this function to work?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #165  
#1 - never heard of this before.
#2 - Attachment needs to be hooked up first, then press the Aux Hyd, then press High Flow. If the machine sences that you are connected to a std flow item high flow will disengage.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #166  
I think you sent this to the wrong member

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #167  

Roll pin on throttle linkage was pooched. Air filters replaced.

Up and running.

Is this diagnostic software available for purchase somewhere ?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #168  
I have not had a chance to work any further on my Toolcat so I'm still where I was in my last post. I will try hooking up an attachment and using the high flow but I am still cannot get 4 wheel steer to work. Any help with the steering would be appreciated.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #169  
Does anybody know of a third party source
for toolcat 5600 shock absorbers? Bobcat
wants $480 a piece for these!!!

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #170  
Does anybody know of a third party source
for toolcat 5600 shock absorbers? Bobcat
wants $480 a piece for these!!!

That must be including the spring.

Why do you need to replace it?

What series or year is it?