If you see a Pony Grader for sale - Buy It!

/ If you see a Pony Grader for sale - Buy It! #21  
While I really would like a land plane or an actual road grader (that would be nice) I've taken to using my field drag to repair the road and drive. It's the perfect width, fills in the low spots even though that creates a soft spot. I have limited traffic on my road and drive though so it's rare I need to do that, on the neighbors portion I'll do that when ever I do mine. What ever is dragged to the end, I bucket back up to the top to fill washouts. While the road is all on private property we still get a road crew once a year, they tend to help and hurt keeping it in good condition as they get lazy and try to narrow the width which can make the 2 turns tough on the trucks when I need big deliveries or hauling something out.
But if I could find one of those old steel wheel graders for a decent price, I'd buy it! Dual purpose, grade the road once a year and useable yard art :)
I have a little DR grader that works just fine but at 4' a swipe it's really only good for trails and tight areas. Reading above... there are definite benefits to being at the end of the road it seems!

/ If you see a Pony Grader for sale - Buy It! #22  
I use a box blade with rippers to loosen shoulders then tilt it 15 degrees and roll it back to make it cut. This rolls the material off of the shoulder so I can pull it to the center with a road drag. The secret is a good crown. I have no spots where water stands and as a result my half mile drive is one of the best roads in the county.