If You Were To Get A New 6 Ft Finish Mower - What Would You get?

/ If You Were To Get A New 6 Ft Finish Mower - What Would You get? #81  
Most three blade fishes mowers give good results but if you want a really beautiful job from a used finish mower, put on a new set of blades. Amazing results.

/ If You Were To Get A New 6 Ft Finish Mower - What Would You get? #82  
I hate spending money but wanted to get a finishing mower for the 4+ acres along and beside the beginning of my long driveway - former pasture. A rotary cutter works, but the area looks rough and I wanted a better look. Finally found an old Howse 5 foot finish mower for $300. It had flat tires, but remarkably little rust. It had been sitting under a farm tree for at least 10 years. Darn thing is heavy as the dickens but, amazingly, the belts are intact and have survived about 8 hours use so far. Surprisingly, I find that parts for this old mower are still available. They may cost a bit, but I can stand that better than paying thousands for a new one.
There are a couple of types of blades for bush hog rotary type cutters, straight blades and curved lifting type blades which lift the grass and leave a much closer nicer cut, I used to have a 6' Howse rotary mower with lifting blades and it would leave a finish cut that would almost rival a finish mower, might be worth checking which type of blades you have on your rotary cutter.