If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #21  
Not too much...pay off the mortgage...probably retire, maybe
Try to stay off Amazon!!!!

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #22  
Donate it to charities.

I'll plod along till my time.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #23  
My wife and I discuss this occasionally. She wants a house at the coast. I tell her if she wants a house on the coast, painting it every other year, keeping the weeds mowed, fixing the roof, etc. is on her. I'm not going to maintain her albatross for her. Then she decides making reservations at an Air B&B is easier, cheaper, and maintaining it is someone else's problem. 🤣 I'll guarantee, the one thing I would not spend it on is buying more work.

Mumble mumble *new barn* mumble mumble.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #24  
Pay off mortgage, cancer and Alz related charity, siding, windows, pool repairs & fence. Remaining would be split to bolster emergency fund and retirement funds.

Wife and I would take jobs that we want instead of jobs that we need.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #25  
First off no one would know if I could help it.
Then I would just carry on doing what I do now just at a little higher level keeping it under the radar.

But ifn we are talking the mega millions jackpot then all bets are off and I destroy everyone that has pissed me off over the years and yes Ive kept a list

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #26  
First pay off what little debt I still have- been working on that for a few years.
Keep my same house - been there 37 years.
Find out what my brother still owed on his house and pay it off. And not tell him who did that.
Try to help some people that I think got a bad deal in life and lost everything.
Put the remainder in savings account for hard times for my daughter - some of that might be in gold.

NOW - If I had multi millions, I would add to the list
A large well run foundation to help care and adopt animals - a large facility with vet services.
A program to buy some run down motels - remodel them - and hire a management group to give homeless people who want to work and get back up on their feet a place to live, clean up, and it would include mandatory consistant drug rehab help. And include job counseling and guidance.

What a wish list. And no, I don't want to buy a bridge. Ha.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #27  
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I'm not talking about the huge 300-400 million dollar ones. But a smaller payout of one million cash in the bank after taxes.

What would you do with the money?

A new tractor? A new truck? A new home? A dream vacation/cruise?

Would you have enough to pay off your debts?

Distribute to kids, grandkids, or relatives?

What would you do?

RSKY
Eh, just another day for me. ;)

Yeah right.:LOL:

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #28  
I wouldn't expect much would change in our life. Give some to the kids, invest so it lasts longer, and then find ways (large and small) to pay it forward.

"You cannot live a perfect day until you do something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

John Wooden

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #29  
Pay off debts, college fund for each kid, and buy the wife some fake hammers... then carry on as always

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #30  
I wouldn't expect much would change in our life. Give some to the kids, invest so it lasts longer, and then find ways (large and small) to pay it forward.

"You cannot live a perfect day until you do something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

John Wooden
When I was a kid, I think late 60’s, my father took me to a Notre Dame basket ball game. After the game, we were walking the corridors of the ACC ( basket ball arena/hockey rink ) and my dad says “Hey coach!” to a guy. The guy says hello back and calls my dad by his first name. They smile and talk for a brief moment, and then my dad introduces me to John Wooden. John Wooden was one of my father’s high school teachers in the 1930’s at South Bend Central High School.