If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #131  
you mean I'm not the only one?
few things irritate me more than waiting for someone to stop gambling so I can pay for my gas and leave.

It would be different if they shared their winnings with the people standing in line behind them.
Old school, eh? ;)

Why not pay at the pump? Seriously. A credit card that earns cash back, that you pay off each month, costs you nothing, is much more convenient, and actually makes you a little extra money each time you use it. Plus, you don’t have to stand in line behind the scratch off crowd.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #132  
Old school, eh? ;)

Why not pay at the pump? Seriously. A credit card that earns cash back, that you pay off each month, costs you nothing, is much more convenient, and actually makes you a little extra money each time you use it. Plus, you don’t have to stand in line behind the scratch off crowd.
Some places are getting pumps which take cash. Most others won't turn the pumps on until you pay. I always fill my tank so paying at the register means that you get to stand in line twice. Before pay at the pump, you were expected to leave your card with the minimum wage cashier. No WAY that's going to happen. It was also before Al invented the internet, so you didn't know about fraudulant activity until your statement came, 3-6 weeks later.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #133  
Some places are getting pumps which take cash. Most others won't turn the pumps on until you pay. I always fill my tank so paying at the register means that you get to stand in line twice. Before pay at the pump, you were expected to leave your card with the minimum wage cashier. No WAY that's going to happen. It was also before Al invented the internet, so you didn't know about fraudulant activity until your statement came, 3-6 weeks later.
No card readers on the pumps? And I thought I lived in the boonies.:) Though too often they are out of order.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #134  
My credit card shows immediately when there is a charge put on it. So you know longer have to have that fear of somebody using your card without your knowledge. In most cases it’s instantly sent to my phone but sometimes in poor reception areas it’ll come a few minutes later.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #135  
Heck, we went to to OK last month. I filled the Suburban before we left. I filled it again just past St. Louis. I went to fill it again in Stillwater, and the card was cut off already. Apparently two $125 sales in 6 hours threw a red flag. :ROFLMAO: They left a message on our home phone. My wife called and got it released. Works like it’s supposed to.(y)

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #136  
   / If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #139  
From the time I was eleven or twelve (until its demise) most of my weekends were spent on a fishing pier on the west coast of FL...It was a great place with lots of camaraderie...One of my parents would drop me or myself and a buddy on a Friday afternoon after school and come back Sunday afternoon to pick us up...There were always worthy adults to keep an eye on things..(The worst thing any of us wanted to hear was your name being called over the PA system saying your mom or dad was there to pick you up)...
At any rate...in 1986 a Hurricane (Charley I think) did major damage to the pier...in 1988 the FL lottery began and all of us guys that grew up and fished together pledged if we hit the jackpot we would rebuild the pier...

About 1990 some goof bought what was left and reopened as a private fishing club about one third as long as it had been...none of us joined and in 1995 hurricane Opal took it out entirely...

These days it's cost prohibitive or they don't even issue permits for new piers...especially long ones...just the gulf front property for access and a parking lot would cost a fortune...

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #140