I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #201  
Got my BX2380 end of December 2021 for $18500- loader, 60” regular (not crappy drive over)deck and R4 tires. Same setup a few months ago was almost $24k at same dealer. Lucky to get 0% for 60 months. Only thing that sucked at the time was KTAC was put into the payments, when I got the BX1870 back in 2016 I could pay it yearly…

On top of all that, aren't you the fellow whose BX-80 doesn't believe in having a level bucket?

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #202  
Yes I am. The dealer butchered the holes on the saddle frames, but new ones didn’t change a thing 😞

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #203  
I got carry out chicken Palermo with salad and two sides yesterday, $36 bucks. 2 years ago it was $21

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #204  
I got carry out chicken Palermo with salad and two sides yesterday, $36 bucks. 2 years ago it was $21
21 bucks here gets you a McChicken with a medium fry and small shake. LOL

I remember when I used to go to McDonalds or Wendy's with 5 bucks and get change.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #205  
I got on the Kubota website and priced out (for kicks and grins) a new 100 horse M series and I was shocked as well. Not gonna happen here. Besides being T4 final they require DEF too.
My friend bought a new M5-111 with a loader last winter. $111,000 here.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #207  
Breaded rat....lol I avoid the 'Golden Arches like the plague.
Hahahaha I know why now too.....my bad judgement cost me two days on the toilet, LOL

Breaded rat....that's a good one. Don't forget Kentucky Fried Seagull.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #208  
Hahahaha I know why now too.....my bad judgement cost me two days on the toilet, LOL

Breaded rat....that's a good one. Don't forget Kentucky Fried Seagull.
Don't go there either. I prefer Culvers or nice sit down beanery. Not about to pay a premium price to sit on plastic furniture and listen to recalcitrant kids screaming constantly.

The price of 'fast food' is keeping pace with inflation, like it or not.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #209  
My friend bought a new M5-111 with a loader last winter. $111,000 here.

Wow! That's a smokin' good deal to me. In Texas and USD, my price was almost 10K over that! 🤬 The dealer was willing to dicker but, I wasn't on a used car lot or at an auction so, ...

Massey won my business with an awesome dealer experience and a fair price IMHO. I wasn't looking to nickel and dime the dealer but, I also didn't want to be taken advantage of either.

I think Kubota dealers became a bit distorted with all the weekend farmers with farm tags on their Cadillac sedans (yes, tax-exempt oil changes) and an overpriced Kubota lawn mower. Do you really need a 7040 for 10 acres? 🤪 Don't forget the Zero Turn diesel mower to trim all the stuff the bat wing mower missed!!! 🤣 Yes, real life where I live ... 🤬 My B-2601 with the 6' rear-mounted mower would come close to cutting the same in the same general amount of time at a fraction of the cost.