I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #31  
I just had the left front tractor tire fixed. I remember not too long ago; it was $3.00 to fix a flat. It's now $15 and I gave the guy a $20 bill and said, "buy a coffee, if you can". :cautious:

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #33  
I just built a quote for a Kubota L3902 with a loader. Nearly $33K

Kubota L3902 March 13 2023 Build.jpg

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #34  
Maybe they add a bunch of fees? But $31k is a good place to start for that tractor. I assume they sell the smaller ones for a bit less.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #35  
I just built a quote for a Kubota L3902 with a loader. Nearly $33K
That would be a good price if it had a cab. Otherwise, it's overpriced. And what's that $105 for assembly about? More grabby while you can, I guess. I'd tell the dealer that's a deal breaker. That's supposed to be included from the factory.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #36  
   / I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #37  
I feel so bad for the younger people that never got a chance to accumulate while things were affordable.
My take on the "current cost of" (put your choices here), is that I/we couldn't afford the nice stuff when younger, also, and just "made do" with what we could afford. I couldn't afford to go out and buy everything I own now (all at once). I just accumulated all this stuff over the years. My first "real job" in the early 70's I was making like $3/hr, at a tire store. It's all relative. They'll be fine.

Last edited:
   / I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #38  
Ironically that dealer is in my area. I went out to see him last year.
Good dealer? That tractor is pretty close to mine and that price is pretty much inline with the official inflation rate from 2011. For price differences like that, Kioti orange was good enough for me.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #39  
Good dealer? That tractor is pretty close to mine and that price is pretty much inline with the official inflation rate from 2011. For price differences like that, Kioti orange was good enough for me.
My experience with him is he wasn't better then my local Kubota dealer. So my thinking is why drive way out of the way to do business with a dealer that hasn't beat the local dealer down the street?

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #40  
I bought a Grand L3560 TLB about 18 months back. I was at $58K with tax, assembly and 84 months of KTAC. I just did it again in build my Kubota and came up with $66,558.00 pre-tax (6%) and no assembly, no fluid fill, and no KTAC. You would be at around $74K out the door to buy my tractor again today.

Attachments

• L3560-1.jpg
    L3560-1.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 90
  • L3560-2.jpg
    L3560-2.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 83