I'm not the only dummy

/ I'm not the only dummy #1  

KiotiKowboy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE HST Cub Cadet UTV Swisher RC17552BS NRA_Life
OK ... I just snapped a rod on my bucket tilt cylinder. When it broke, the other took the load and bent. Looking at $1200+ from dealer parts. Exploring my options for other sources.

Kioti FEL KL401

Tractor supply sells some yakimoto brand cylinders with similar specs for under $200 each. Are these worth bringing home?

/ I'm not the only dummy #2  
OK ... I just snapped a rod on my bucket tilt cylinder. When it broke, the other took the load and bent. Looking at $1200+ from dealer parts. Exploring my options for other sources.

Kioti FEL KL401

Tractor supply sells some yakimoto brand cylinders with similar specs for under $200 each. Are these worth bringing home?

What did you do to break it?

/ I'm not the only dummy
I recently bought an additional 20 acres I didn't really want - lol. The previous owner bulldozed every single tree into massive piles of trees/rocks/dirt. Trying to break these piles apart to deal with them. Not sure if I just got onto something too heavy ... or I may have been back-dragging a tree out of the mud.

/ I'm not the only dummy #4  
I may have been back-dragging a tree out of the mud.

We were just waiting for you to say it. :)

/ I'm not the only dummy
LOL ... that's why I titled this "not the only dummy." LOL

/ I'm not the only dummy
I've got a few queries out and hope to hear something tomorrow.

Back to the original question though - has anyone bought a cylinder from Tractor Supply? I saw one with very close specs but inexpensive is pointless if the product is lousy.

/ I'm not the only dummy #9  
I have not used them but I would not be afraid of them.

/ I'm not the only dummy #10