I'm using Duct tape for wart removal

/ I'm using Duct tape for wart removal #21  
I used duct tape on a small wart on my hand a couple of years ago. Theory is the duct tape keeps the wart moist and that kills it. Whatever the reason, it worked, and it has not come back.

/ I'm using Duct tape for wart removal
I was wondering why you were in France!;)

Shvl73- I'm in France ecasue in 1975 I married a Frenchman. We lived all oru married life in my country and I promised him when we retired I would move to his country. So here I am.

J_J- I have half a mind to buy that thing and we can pass it around TBN. What do you think of that idea? It is kind of pricey for one person, well unless you have a lot of warts. It could kind of be the TBN Community wart removal machine. I wonder if it works, really works.

/ I'm using Duct tape for wart removal
I didn't have a chance to go to the grocery store today for bananas. We worked processing the pruning of the almond trees into firewood.

/ I'm using Duct tape for wart removal #26  
Rox
With the olive thing going and the almond stuff are you shure you retired to france?

tommu

/ I'm using Duct tape for wart removal #27  
Shvl73- I'm in France ecasue in 1975 I married a Frenchman. We lived all oru married life in my country and I promised him when we retired I would move to his country. So here I am.

J_J- I have half a mind to buy that thing and we can pass it around TBN. What do you think of that idea? It is kind of pricey for one person, well unless you have a lot of warts. It could kind of be the TBN Community wart removal machine. I wonder if it works, really works.

It says that it has a 100% sauces rate, but one should not believe everything that is said or heard.