In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #21  
I thought I did, although not in its primary capacity as a brush handler.

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #22  
   / In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #23  
Never held one bale. But hauled a lot of brush as I intended it. The Bale grapple was meant to go on a JD bucket.

DSC03983b.jpg DSC04829.JPG Also, not what its meant for.

Last edited:
   / In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple
Pallet Fork Add A Grapple just came in and I picked it right off the delivery tractor trailer with the new forklift attachment!
Starting to enjoy my PT more and more.
Just in time for some winter tree cleanup from a big ice storm we had here recently. Heavy ice broke alot of pine trees/branches and I have quite a bit of tree clean up to do.
20210107_160104.jpg

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple
Glad the forum is back!.
My PT1460 is really growing on me. I got the add a grapple hoses made up while we were all frozen here in Va.
Had a warm day and hooked everything up last week. I was concerned about priming a new attachment with oil but it isn't necessary and once I hooked up the hoses I slowly opened the grapple and it worked right away!
This grapple mechanism just slides over the forks I recently purchased. I drive into the grapple with the forks and hook up the hoses and it becomes a grapple with the forks as the lower teeth.
20210226_102307.jpg

Works great for me!

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #28  
Great to hear. I love using my grapple when cleaning up after cutting down a tree or clearing land or moving rocks. Seems to be no end of things to do with it.
Nice color on the wheels. I have had plans to do that for awhile now but never get around to it.

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #29  
GRRRR!!!!

Looks like fun!

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #30  
PowertracManiac,
Is there any chance you could measure the width of your loader arms? I would like to know if a Titan 3pt hitch/SSQA adapter might pin on. They would need to fit between 25.25 and 29.25".