In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple
PowertracManiac, Is there any chance you could measure the width of your loader arms? I would like to know if a Titan 3pt hitch/SSQA adapter might pin on. They would need to fit between 25.25 and 29.25".
PowertracManiac, Is there any chance you could measure the width of your loader arms? I would like to know if a Titan 3pt hitch/SSQA adapter might pin on. They would need to fit between 25.25 and 29.25".

/ In honor of MossRoad sugesstions. Pallet Fork Add a Grapple #32  
Glitch? I was trying to get my stat numbers up. LOL