Info on D2650 ?

/ Info on D2650 ? #1  

Clodbuster

Tractor
Ford 8N, Mitsubishi D2650, Belarus 8011L
I picked up this tractor while doing some horsetrading. My wife kind of likes it, so I'm thinking about hanging onto it.
Can anybody tell me more about the D2650? Like which MT or Satoh model it may match up with?
Currently it's having some hydraulic issues, such as the loader valve is leaking. I plan on tearing it down, and seeing if I can repair it.
Need to do all of the maintenance stuff as well.
Any info or tips would be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

/ Info on D2650 ?
Yep. That's the one.
What can you tell me about it?

/ Info on D2650 ?
I'm back with pictures.... Nothing I'm reading about this tractor matches up to what I've got. And, I'm having a hydraulic issue...
So, please look at the pictures and tell me what you guys think.
On the right side (as you sit on the tractor), the four bolt plate that's supposed to have the hydraulic screen under it, is non-existent. However, there is a big, drain plug looking thing with what looks like the level plug behind it.
On the left side, is what looks like the cover for the hydraulic screen. But, that so happens to be attached to the hard piping that goes to the pump. Also on the left side, on the transmission case is about an 8mm plug that could also be the level plug.
I'm reading conflicting stuff about how much fluid these tractors take. I've read as little as 2 gallons and as much as 8. Anybody know which is right?
I've included pictures of the pump and where it's mounted. If anybody recognizes it, and has info about it, I'd like to hear about it.
There's also a picture of the spool valves. I believe this is where the problem is coming from. The valve is leaking really bad from around the top. That's why they made the "funnel" underneath it to keep hydraulic fluid from getting all over the operator. Cuz ya' know.... Why fix it, when you can "rig" it?
Anybody recognize that loader control valve? If so, what kind of spiders and snakes are in there when I go to rebuild it?
And then last, what is that block under the cylinder for the lift? The one with all of the hoses going in and out. Is that the control valve?
Thanks! IMG-0063.JPGIMG-0064.JPGIMG-0065.JPGIMG-0066.JPG

/ Info on D2650 ?
Here's the rest of the pictures.... IMG-0067.JPGIMG-0069.JPGIMG-0070.JPGIMG-0072.JPGTractor.JPG

/ Info on D2650 ? #8  
Clodbuster I know this is an old thread but do you still have this tractor? Did you find a source for info? I bought a D2650D a couple of months ago. I like the tractor, just difficult to find parts and cross references. Thanks