Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #31  
@fried1765, no one, including me really cares that you referenced a Kubota specific problem, hell I may own one, one day.

What raised my ire was when you threw shade at Mark Beryl’s product to do it. That was in poor taste.
You certainly are free to take offense at whatever you may choose!

Last edited:
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #32  
You certainly are free to take offense at whatever you may choose!

Lol, I guess you just refuse to see it then, it’s not just me, but like I said before if you want to act that way, have at it.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx
I know the post had comments from people that have never seen or used our products.

We also sell our products on Ebay here are just a couple comments from actual customers.

FeedBack2.JPG

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #35  
Well I'm sure
I know the post had comments from people that have never seen or used our products.

We also sell our products on Ebay here are just a couple comments from actual customers....
Ok, well here's another comment from one of your actual customers, me:

Your backhoe quick attach was poorly manufactured and unusable to the point that I had to return it, and then your customer service skillz were even more lacking, requiring me to get Paypal involved. I would never buy anything from you again.

You were the only return we have had. The quick attach was hitting on the weld on your bucket. (We do not even offer this product anymore and yours was a custom product)

That actual quick attachment was made to standard product refinished and sent out to another happy customer.

Last edited:
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #37  
You were the only return we have had. The quick attach was hitting on the weld on your bucket.

That actual quick attachment was refinished and sent out to another happy customer.
No it wasn't. You had it all welded stupid, nothing was square, it was at angles where it shouldn't be. And then the two parts I bought from you that were supposed to slip fit...didn't. Not quality stuff.

All that is bad enough, but then you were also totally uncool about me returning all that, it was just a sucky customer experience all around.

Last edited:
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #38  
@fried1765, no one, including me really cares that you referenced a Kubota specific problem, hell I may own one, one day.

What raised my ire was when you threw shade at Mark Beryl’s product to do it. That was in poor taste.
Not sure how you concluded that I had a "Kubota specific problem".
My effort was simply to point out that there is also a great aftermarket step that is made for the Kubota.
And you took offense at that bit of information.
I saw the subject as being about aftermarket steps.
You apparently had a very myopic aftermarket step opinion.

I know nothing about "Mark Beryl's product", but incidentally, posts #35 and #37 certainly do not appear to be from "another happy customer"!
You were the only return we have had. The quick attach was hitting on the weld on your bucket.

That actual quick attachment was refinished and sent out to another happy customer.

Last edited:
Sorry you were unhappy with your product that was a custom product. We offered a refund and gave you a full refund.

Here are just a few of our hundreds of customer’s feedback. (We have 5,347 positive feedback on Ebay and No neg or neutral feedbacks.)

FeedBack3.JPG

Last edited:
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #40  
Sorry you were unhappy with your product that was a custom product. We offered a refund and gave you a full refund.

Here are just a few of our hundreds of customer’s feedback.

View attachment 701731
I thought the #35 & #37 poster bought a backhoe quick attach.
How is that relevant to a "bolt-on tractor step"?

Status
Not open for further replies.